Predict the OC and DC

That’s not what you said. You said Briles too and you’re wrong.

suck my dick middle finger GIF
OmG Lmbo…🤣🤣

Advertisement
If we're ok with coaches who have had run ins with the NCAA Jeremy Pruitt should be the top target for DC if he has no show clause

On offense, Arkansas’ Kendall Briles is still a top name to keep in mind. A balanced offensive attack is something Cristobal feels strongly about and Briles has put up big numbers both in the air and on the ground at his multiple stops.

A few other potential names to keep in mind include Arizona State’s Zak Hill and Appalachian State’s Frank Ponce.

Per

Zak Hill would be a hometun for me. Physical run with a wide open passing attack. He also utilizes TE position is his offense. Plus ASU has a bunch of smoke around that program. He usually sticks around when hired.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The source also noted that they believe things are closer to being wrapped up on the defensive side. No names in particular were given, but there is reason to believe that Georgia co-defensive coordinator Glenn Schumann and Houston defensive coordinator Doug Belk are amongst the names sitting near the top of Cristobal’s wishlist.
Per

On offense, Arkansas’ Kendall Briles is still a top name to keep in mind. A balanced offensive attack is something Cristobal feels strongly about and Briles has put up big numbers both in the air and on the ground at his multiple stops.

A few other potential names to keep in mind include Arizona State’s Zak Hill and Appalachian State’s Frank Ponce.

Per

Zak Hill would be a hometun for me. Physical run with a wide open passing attack. He also utilizes TE position is his offense.
I know he's been extremely handicapped while at ASU especially this past season with the looming restrictions going to be put in place but I don't know how I'd feel about Zak Hill.

Hard to truly gauge his performance at ASU but I think it's mediocre at best. I watched a few of their games and holy **** did that offense look pedestrian. Would be curious to hear from those that are more knowledgable how they'd feel about Hill.

I know he's been extremely handicapped while at ASU especially this past season with the looming restrictions going to be put in place but I don't know how I'd feel about Zak Hill.

Hard to truly gauge his performance at ASU but I think it's mediocre at best. I watched a few of their games and holy **** did that offense look pedestrian. Would be curious to hear from those that are more knowledgable how they'd feel about Hill.
Go off the year before. The backs flourished in the offense.

Advertisement
Just realized outside of Mirabal Mario and his hires and the holdovers he expects to keep all played D1 football

Advertisement
Head Coach: Mario Cristobal
OC/QB Coach: Ken Dorsey
Co-OC/WR: Bryan McClendon
Co-OC/TE: James Coley (or Stephen Field, who wouldn't be Co-OC)
OL/Assistant HC: Alex Mirabal
RB: Kevin Smith
DC/ILB: Glenn Schumann
DL/Associate HC: Joe Salave'a
DB/Associate DC: Travaris Robinson
OLB/Associate DC: Sal Sunseri
ST: Bobby Williams

Support Staff
Rob Chudzinski (Special assistant to Head Coach)
Aaron Feld (S&C)
Jeff Eaton (Asst S&C)
Dennis Smith
Cody Woodiel
Ed Pata

Taking a stab in the dark on a few of these. One coordinator guess is slightly more than a guess: a friend of mine is a college friend of said coordinator's wife. We'll see how well that tip shakes out...
It seems more likely the name out of left field is the one you have info on, and Sunseri is not a name I'm sure I'd be thrilled with. His only defensive playcalling experience in the 21st century is Tennessee 2012.

Justin Wilcox was running Derek Dooley's first 2 defenses before heading west, S/P+ Defensive rankings 48th (2010) and 20th (2011)

Sunseri takes over in Dooley's final year, S/P+ 66th (2012)

John Jancek then rebounds right back to the Wilcox bar for Butch Jones, 60th (2013) and 23rd (2014)

I'm sure that last Dooley year was a mess, but....

Advertisement
It seems more likely the name out of left field is the one you have info on, and Sunseri is not a name I'm sure I'd be thrilled with. His only defensive playcalling experience in the 21st century is Tennessee 2012.

Justin Wilcox was running Derek Dooley's first 2 defenses before heading west, S/P+ Defensive rankings 48th (2010) and 20th (2011)

Sunseri takes over in Dooley's final year, S/P+ 66th (2012)

John Jancek then rebounds right back to the Wilcox bar for Butch Jones, 60th (2013) and 23rd (2014)

I'm sure that last Dooley year was a mess, but....
He alluded to coordinator so the tip is either in reference to Dorsey or Schumann. Sunseri is also is in his 60's so unless @mcmachete is one of our oldest posters...

Advertisement
Back