Predict the OC and DC

I’d be shocked if the DC isn’t Schumann. All the smoke has been trending in that direction and I haven’t heard much else regarding other candidates. OC is a general mystery though, lots of names out there.

Advertisement
Head Coach: Mario Cristobal
OC/QB Coach: Ken Dorsey
Co-OC/WR: Bryan McClendon
Co-OC/TE: James Coley (or Stephen Field, who wouldn't be Co-OC)
OL/Assistant HC: Alex Mirabal
RB: Kevin Smith
DC/ILB: Glenn Schumann
DL/Associate HC: Joe Salave'a
DB/Associate DC: Travaris Robinson
OLB/Associate DC: Sal Sunseri
ST: Bobby Williams

Support Staff
Rob Chudzinski (Special assistant to Head Coach)
Aaron Feld (S&C)
Jeff Eaton (Asst S&C)
Dennis Smith
Cody Woodiel
Ed Pata

Taking a stab in the dark on a few of these. One coordinator guess is slightly more than a guess: a friend of mine is a college friend of said coordinator's wife. We'll see how well that tip shakes out...
That's a super solid staff. One question I would have is about the support staff.

Super reputable poster on here said that the staff would be elite, but the support staff was where the major upgrade would happen. Maybe I'm underestimating the impact that Feld (if we're including him as S&C Co), Chud, Smith etc will make. I just didn't get the "wow" effect. I was thinking more along the lines of an army of analysts.

Advertisement
OC Edwin Rommel
DC George Patton

I want Rommel running my defense though...he'll get then boys flying around plus he's big into blitzing.
Patton would bring us a strong running game so I'm good there but you may get some kids transferring out, especially after he slaps a few of them for refusing to play in bowl game...lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want Rommel running my defense though...he'll get then boys flying around plus he's big into blitzing.
Patton would bring us a strong running game so I'm good there but you may get some kids transferring out, especially after slaps a few of them for refusing to play in bowl game...lol.
Desert Fox was no joke....They still teach his procedures at West Point...

Advertisement
Muschamp or Schumann. DC coming from UGA either way. OC Briles.

My preference Muschamp and Herman, Or Strong and Herman...sorry meant Skrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back