predict the line vs UNC

Advertisement
[]_[]nique-31;1619604 said:
I say around 10 regardless of who starts at QB for UNC. I see a 20+ point victory easily if we only commit 1 or less turnovers and dnt give up a garbage td!!!

I'm guessing that was the turnover jinx, 1 or less?

Advertisement
This will be a tough game to win, don't underestimate UNC on a Thursday night. Our DB's & DL will decide this game, I have Miami winning by 3 or 7 point.

I'll go with 8 as well.

And as much talent as we have... our QB and our RB both love to put the ball in the other team's hands.

So Vegas will never respect us until we play a clean game.. which I'm not sure Morris is capable of doing at this point.

[]_[]nique-31;1619604 said:
I say around 10 regardless of who starts at QB for UNC. I see a 20+ point victory easily if we only commit 1 or less turnovers and dnt give up a garbage td!!!

I'm guessing that was the turnover jinx, 1 or less?

****, I hope not. But it was really more of a reference to the points we leave on the field with our TOs

-10. Should be closer to -13.5 or so, but those points will get knocked off due to UNC being at home and on a Thursday night.

Advertisement
This game scares the fire out of me. UNC will play their best game of the year. We better be ready. They always play us tough.

Look at the data re conference home dogs on Thursday night. It's pretty insane. This game will probably be close. And by that I mean we win by less than two touchdowns. Just my guess.

I loved UM against the spread vs. USF and GT, and bet it appropriately.

UNC, I am wary. The linesmakers and public are going to start to give us our due next week (wow did they have us underestimated so far this season), IMO, and UNC isn't as bad as they are perceived to be right now = bad line. Plus its a conference road game... not getting a good betting feeling yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The way Vegas has been giving out money lately, I'll say Miami at +35.

But in all seriousness, I just can't see the line for this game being in the single digits. Miami is looking like one of the most complete teams in the country while UNC has looked like one of the most complete pieces of ****. I can't imagine that Miami's not a 10 point favorite in this game, at a minimum.

when's the last time a Miami team has gone on the road in conference, night game... and dominated?

when is the last time we went on the road to a UNC, VT, CLEM, FSU, etc and won a game by Double Digits?

Maybe 4, 5 years?

This spread is going to be single digits and probably 7 or less

Somewhere around -8, I surely don't expect a blowout. We haven't had one real road game yet, and NC is not going to hand it to us. Money line bet is the way to go, add another couple teams with them.

Advertisement
Back