Predict our starting lineup on offense against Bethune

I just don't see Perry coming in this late and being ready to go in the first game. I hope he proves me wrong but I don't see it. I think Sherriff with the summer and fall camp to improve will be the first game starter I don't believe he can make those highlight plays but, I also think he can manage the game and knows his limitations.

The guy not on campus is ALWAYS better than the ones on campus. Especially if he's a QB.

Advertisement
I just don't see Perry coming in this late and being ready to go in the first game. I hope he proves me wrong but I don't see it. I think Sherriff with the summer and fall camp to improve will be the first game starter I don't believe he can make those highlight plays but, I also think he can manage the game and knows his limitations.

Kaaya started day 1 against a ranked Louisville, Perry would be playing Bethune Cookman im pretty sure he can handle it. Now, later on in the schedule who knows but he'll definetly be ready enough to play Bethune

Wait.. y'all ni99a still don't get it? If Linder touch the field 8-4 period.

I agree. But I think week one he might be the starter. I guess it comes down to whos better, Darling at OG, or Linder at C. Because Gauthier is going to play whichever of the two positions we need him at more. Plus Darling was benched last year without any injuries. At least Linder had the shoulder injuries as an excuse...so maybe if he's healthy he'll be good. We'll see.

Linder ain't starting.. at least I find that hard to believe.. you don't move Gauthier to C after being strong at G and create a hole at G unless your looking to replace someone. Gall would start over Linder if he had another year left.

Actually moving Gauthier to Center makes perfect sense because we literally have no one else that can play that spot after Linder
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Linder still hurt? So if we didn't have Gauthier playing Center, who exactly would be playing it right now? Bar Milo? lol
Moving Gauthier doesn't actually create much of a hole at Guard since we have more guys that can play guard than can play center.

So My point was it's going to come down to Darling and Linder. If Darling outperforms Linder, then Gauthier will play Center. But If Linder outperforms Darling, then Gauthier will play Guard. So, I guess you could say my game one prediction wasn't having confidence in Linder, it was lacking confidence in Darling.

Berrios and linder will not be starters. I also wouldn't doubt it to see Darling getting bounced

Advertisement
QB Perry
RB Walton
WR Thomas
WR Richards
WR Harris
TE Herndon
LT McDermott
LG Darling
C Gauthier
RG Donaldson
RT St. Louis

The guy not on campus is ALWAYS better than the ones on campus. Especially if he's a QB.
Yes sir. Idk the O-line statters week 1 but shireffs is your QB week 1 and the at the wideout spots you have AR at 1, Cager at 2, and then Berrios or Mullins in the slot.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

QB Gray Crow
RB Andrew Johnson
WR Lance Leggett
WR Akiem Jolla
WR Tyre Brady
TE Beau Sandland
LT Cyrim Wimbs
LG Tyrone Byrd
C Xavier Shannon
RG Tyler McMeans
RT Matt Pipho

Advertisement
The only QB playing over Perry is Rosier. They won't have QB drama next year so it's a one year guy or Perry. Going with another young QB keeps the team divided

The only QB playing over Perry is Rosier. They won't have QB drama next year so it's a one year guy or Perry. Going with another young QB keeps the team divided

Oh well divide them then. Were building toward the future.

Think you missed it. Going with Evan or the other young guys jut divides the team because Perry is the future. So if you don't use Perry, you go with a one year guy like Rosier

Advertisement

Oh well divide them then. Were building toward the future.

Think you missed it. Going with Evan or the other young guys jut divides the team because Perry is the future. So if you don't use Perry, you go with a one year guy like Rosier

Stop it!!! You're making too much sense.

QB Perry
RB Walton
WR Thomas
WR Richards
WR Mullins
TE Herndon
LT McDermott
LG Darling
C Gauthier
RG Donaldson
RT St. Louis

Berrios and linder will not be starters. I also wouldn't doubt it to see Darling getting bounced

Right, and half the team will probably die. And the team bus will get 6 flat tires. Also squirrels will infiltrate the IPF and build nests out of chewed up wiring.

That about cover it, or you got any more gloom for us?

Advertisement
QB- Perry
HB- Perry
FB- Perry
WR- Perry
WR- Perry
TE- Perry
LT- Perry
LG- Perry
C- Perry
RG- Perry
RT- Perry

QB- Badgley
HB- Badgley
FB- Badgley
WR- Badgley
WR- Goldberg
TE- Badgley
LT- Badgley
LG- Badgley
C- Badgley
RG- Badgley
RT- Badgley

Just copy/paste this template:

QB Rosier or Perry
RB Walton
WR Berrios
WR Richards
WR Cager
TE Herndon
LT McDermott
LG Darling
C Linder or Gauthier
RG Donaldson
RT Odogwu or St. Louis

qb sherrifs, rosier has no shot sherrifs is leading at end of spring only reason sherrifs not named starter is perry
rb Walton
wr Richards
wr cager
slot berrios
te Herndon
lt McDermott
lg darling
c Gauthier
rg Donaldson
rt st louis

Rosier was ahead of ES at the end of spring i believe. Im curious to see how Mullins is used this year. He was my favorite of the 3 WRs we signed in 2016

Advertisement
Back