Predict our Bowl Game

Advertisement
Mangino: "Hey photographer guy. Whatchu laughin' 'bout!?!"

Thank you sir. That photo is comedy gold
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:
Idk if you're a Jim Rome show fan, but this man was the source of soooo much material from Emailers & texters to the show, to the point that Jim had to ban them from mentioning him anymore.

Thousands & thousands of hilarious jokes about Mangino lol

Where can you even find a jacket big enough to fit Mangino. I always used to wonder that. Where does he get his clothes?

Also, how does a guy that big wipe his ***?

Advertisement
Thousands & thousands of hilarious jokes about Mangino lol

He was something else for sure

That 12-1 season in 2007 when KU beat Va Tech in the Orange Bowl and finished No. 7 was one helluva coaching job.

If Mangino wasn't such a loose cannon, some desperate AD would've snapped him up after he got fired in 2009

Advertisement
Now that we've become Bowl eligible with 4 remaining games which Bowl do you predict the Canes to get?
I despise the Sun Bowl and the Pinstripe Bowl.

Sun Bowl against Oregon State, UCLA or USC... nobody with their starting quarterbacks.

Advertisement
Miami vs Rutgers in the Pinstripe you’d actually get a decent crowd. Lots of Canes fans up here.

Advertisement
Early projection has Miami going back to the Sun Bowl in El Paso to play Oregon State! El Paso has very good Mexican and Tex Mex restaurants …… otherwise, the place is a complete s*** whole.
This. I live in the Houston area and am wondering what there is to do there outside the game.

If FSU makes the playoff sun bowl if they don’t pinstripe bowl

Advertisement
Back