Predict "O" & "D" Impact Player

Just-W2

Redshirt Freshman
On "O" I have: Marquez Williams

O "D" I have: Gerald Willis or Corn Elder

Advertisement
Mark my words, G. Willis either destroys the FSU defense or gets kicked off the field for personal fouls/targeting

Chad Thomas and Brad Kaaya. Especially Brad! It's time for him to take it to next level, and I fully expect Richt to feature him tomorrow! FSU secondary is trash!

Advertisement
Kaaya...He was close the last 2 years. I think he shoves it up their A$$ with a red hot poker.

McIntosh/Norton destroy the middle allowing our ends to make impact plays.

Long night for the little frenchman

Berrios - I have a strange feeling he'll eat F$U up over the middle. I can see him having a Switzer-like day. Though they haven't connected much this year, Kaaya likes him.

Carter - This is more of a hope. He scares be back there, so hoping he has the game of his life. Several big hits, maybe a caused fumble, and hopefully a pick.

Advertisement
O - Our TE's (Njoku & Herndon). They'll feast on the soup kitchen called FSU LBs.

D - Willis

Chad Thomas and Brad Kaaya. Especially Brad! It's time for him to take it to next level, and I fully expect Richt to feature him tomorrow! FSU secondary is trash!

This.

From an NFL perspective, these are the guys that hope to drafted as impact players at the next level. These are the games where you prove it.

Though its FSU, they both are going against inferior competition. Brad is going against what could be the worst defense in College Football. Chad is going against a tackle who has been getting savaged on a weekly basis.

I'm confident both will be up to the task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

This.

From an NFL perspective, these are the guys that hope to drafted as impact players at the next level. These are the games where you prove it.

Though its FSU, they both are going against inferior competition. Brad is going against what could be the worst defense in College Football. Chad is going against a tackle who has been getting savaged on a weekly basis.

I'm confident both will be up to the task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Brad can put up the same type of game from last year, I really like our chances with this defense!

O - Kaaya (He will be motivated to win and has help)

D - Elder (Big time players make big time plays in big time games.)

Advertisement
I like our chances period! We are going to win, this is a different team than last year. Savages are out on the prowl!! Go Canes!
O- Brad and TE's
D- All LB'ers and NB will be involved

Last edited:
Berrios - I have a strange feeling he'll eat F$U up over the middle. I can see him having a Switzer-like day. Though they haven't connected much this year, Kaaya likes him.

Carter - This is more of a hope. He scares be back there, so hoping he has the game of his life. Several big hits, maybe a caused fumble, and hopefully a pick.

I agree about Berrios. Switzer is a good comparison...or a guy like Wes Welker, or Julian Edelman, or Danny Amendola, or like a Cole Beasley or even Wayne Chrebet.

This game is all about Richt. Our players will win on the field with massive team effort and numerous great plays. But Mark will hold his own against Jimbo and team gives him the game ball. I was all BBB but tomorrow marks the beginning of the Richt Era.

berrios will serve as a decoy.
they will think he is switzer and lose their minds.
canes will do what Joaquin asked them to do.
let's go!!

Advertisement
Back