Predict CANES-GA Tech Score

Advertisement
42-13 Canes

And yes, even against GTech, Pick 6's for Elder & Colbert. (Lol, they probably won't throw the ball more than 8 times)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect there to be a couple of breakdowns on defense but the offense should more than cover for it. I'm thinking 45-17 Miami.

27 - 24. GT scores a late TD and blows the onside kick. Canes learn some good lessons.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
What GT fans are saying:

Miami has owned CPJ, regardless of who's been coaching them.
Miami has similar athletes to Clemson. Haven't played well as a team & often self-destruct or are busy in jail, but they're still loaded.
I still expect CMR to own us. I hate it and hope I'm wrong, but I'm not feeling it.
They have an extra week & essentially all summer to prep for this.
5 points seems low.

Some of you need to take off the gold colored glasses and realize we aren't good.

I think Miami wins 38-28. Miami will be able to stop GT a bit better than GT will stop Brad Kaaya.

The Vandy game gave me some hope we were back. After the Clemson debacle, I'm not sure we can beat anybody. The blocking was just so bad, how can we bounce back 180 degrees in one week?

Because the Jimmy's and Joe's are very important in college football.

Clemson had them on Thursday. Vandy didn't have them. Our OL may have correctly tried every assignment on Thursday, but Clemson just outdid them. There's a difference between missing and assignment and just getting beat on an assignment. With Clemson it was more of the latter.

Miami is a BAD matchup for us.
On offense, their strength is a QB who is mature and can make all the throws. Our defense is extremely passive and relies on the other team making mistakes, and Miami is VERY unlikely to make many. They should be able to move and score much like Clemson did in the 1st half on us (3 TD's, remember?).
On defense, they might be able to slow us down...the jury is certainyl still out on Miami's defense. But Vandy's is lousy. They gave up 500 yards to Western Kentucky and to Middle Tennessee as well as us. BC's defense was also riddled by VPI&SU. It is not clear that we have played anyone with a good defense besides Clemson.
I think Miami covers easily.

This one won't be pretty.

We've struggled against Miami without Mark Richt. Gonna be extremely difficult to beat them with Mark Richt.
If this game was late November, might be a different story, but without the cold weather assist, we're up against it.

any team with superior athletes is a bad match up for us right now.

Advertisement
Back