Predict 6:00 news prediction about hurricane

58-7

Band
Banned
Right now the hurricane is be at its worst in So. Fla at 6:00 pm.

When the clock strikes 6:00 pm and nothing is still happening, what will the news say? How far back will they push the new prediction about when the hurricane will be at its worst?

Also, how freaked out will people (especially women) continue to be about the hurricane?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wut?

It's 200 miles offshore.

Dade and Broward will be spared mostly.

Palm Beach will get smalled good.

Melborune will be devistated on current path tomorrow morning.

Everyone from Broward and south will be fine. people should still shutter up just in case but they will be fine. They literally try to scare everyone to death. as long as people arent being dumb then no one should die

I never thought a sports forum could be this brutal... cringe thread after cringe thread.

Advertisement
This is another phenomenal thread by a new poster on CanesInsight.

The class of new posters is something special, let me tell you. Thread after thread of great thoughts and rational opinions. I'm glad all these brilliant minds have decided to grace us with their presence.

Wut?

It's 200 miles offshore.

Dade and Broward will be spared mostly.

Palm Beach will get smalled good.

Melborune will be devistated on current path tomorrow morning.

You must not be watching the local news.

Right now on local 10 they're discussing how the weather will become worse and worse in Dade and Broward for the next 2 hours. Wind speeds are going to be at their worst in Dade and Broward at 6:00.

So only women should be concerned about the 150 mph winds directly hitting their homes?

Perfect I'll take down the boards I put up on my windows and I'll tell my coworkers in Daytona to not stress because the hurricane only affects females

Get rid of this dude already

Advertisement
How old are you?

Right now the hurricane is be at its worst in So. Fla at 6:00 pm.

When the clock strikes 6:00 pm and nothing is still happening, what will the news say? How far back will they push the new prediction about when the hurricane will be at its worst?

Also, how freaked out will people (especially women) continue to be about the hurricane?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The amount of sand in vaginas is off the charts.

Dade, Broward, and most of Palm Beach County are going to have wind and rain commensurate with a normal extended T-Storm.

Matthew keeps moving more NNW than NW and hurricane force winds might not even touch the coast until Daytona and north.

Game ON.

I never thought a sports forum could be this brutal... cringe thread after cringe thread.
CIS has been a total ****show all week, been some god awful threads smh...

I'll be glad when the game finally gets here.

Advertisement
Back