Pre-Season All ACC Team

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
2017 All-ACC Preseason Football Team Announced | News

Congrats to Walton, Richards, Shaq and Badge on pre-season All ACC. Miami had second most selections with 4. Clemson had 5, FSU 3. Based off votes, Herndon and McDermott would be 2nd Team, RJ McIntosh is an honorable mention. Here's to all these guys (and more) being on the list in December as well...

Advertisement

Congrats to Walton, Richards, Shaq and Badge on pre-season All ACC. Miami had second most selections with 4. Clemson had 5, FSU 3. Based off votes, Herndon and McDermott would be 2nd Team, RJ McIntosh is an honorable mention. Here's to all these guys (and more) being on the list in December as well...

Would not surprise me if we had another LBer on this list for Post season All ACC team.

With all the talk of Norton and McIntosh leaving early, it seems like the rest of the world doesn't see them that way. Both would be well served to have strong junior years and come back next year with a ton of hype around them. Hype can affect everyone including NFL GMs.

With all the talk of Norton and McIntosh leaving early, it seems like the rest of the world doesn't see them that way. Both would be well served to have strong junior years and come back next year with a ton of hype around them. Hype can affect everyone including NFL GMs.
I agree. . Hype can get paid...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Chest is swollen....#proud ok i exhaled and now... I say this... Pre Season Selections and Watch List are good press and hype but it is all for NOT if you don't live up to it... I expect Shaq numbers to go down this year because I don't expect him on the field for 88 percent of the plays this year... its my rhought we should be kicking alot of our schedule to sleep this year... I told him if his plays are cut by 10 percent ... then so will your numbers... He needs to make every play count and place emphasis on wins not awards... and I was wasting some good hot air cause I know that is where his mind is already... He is not as excited about the preason hype as I am... He wants the season to get started

For a couple years, UM was getting guys drafted in the first round on hype. We had some guys getting paid based on our run of producing 1st rounders.

Hype is amazing in its strength.

For a couple years, UM was getting guys drafted in the first round on hype. We had some guys getting paid based on our run of producing 1st rounders.

Hype is amazing in its strength.
Yeap, they already hyping osu players up this year due to their draft classes prior to this year when it's not warranted

Advertisement

Chest is swollen....#proud ok i exhaled and now... I say this... Pre Season Selections and Watch List are good press and hype but it is all for NOT if you don't live up to it... I expect Shaq numbers to go down this year because I don't expect him on the field for 88 percent of the plays this year... its my rhought we should be kicking alot of our schedule to sleep this year... I told him if his plays are cut by 10 percent ... then so will your numbers... He needs to make every play count and place emphasis on wins not awards... and I was wasting some good hot air cause I know that is where his mind is already... He is not as excited about the preason hype as I am... He wants the season to get started

Shaq will make more plays in reduced minutes this year due to his better fitness and understanding of the scheme. He left some plays on the field last year that he won't this year.

This time last year our fans were claiming 1st round for Kaaya, Coley, Elder.

No respect whatsoever so Chad T or Joe J. Chad may not be warranted but they disrespected Mr. Jackson.

This time last year our fans were claiming 1st round for Kaaya, Coley, Elder.
If elder was Artie burns size he would have been first round, possible top 15 pick with his film. Remember he had first round film not size

Advertisement
I like the disrespect. Will help with the chip on the shoulder and us against the world mentality coming back. Chad & Joe and every other Cane left unmentioned need to go snatch that respect from teams/coaches/writers. That's how it should be and the Canes should want it that way.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back