Pre-camp chat until 11 PM

Advertisement
One position we're somewhat lacking in depth is at CB (Dean, Delaney, Young, Bandy, and Jackson). 1. How big of a role will Jackson have? 2. Can you see a safety or someone like Dallas getting moved to CB to provide depth?

5 quality corners not good enough for you?

Buddy must b drunk or something, our corners are fine, dallas at cb stupid talk

And Redwine could slide back to CB if needed with Amari being reliable at safety

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] Do you think its a good chance Jeff Thomas is going to take Ahmmon Richards spot as the best WR on the team?

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] Do you think its a good chance Jeff Thomas is going to take Ahmmon Richards spot as the best WR on the team?

Doubt it, he'll be great thou....right behind AR

I think it all depends on who the defense decides to focus on. Double AR and Thomas will burn you 1 on 1, and vis-versa. No question they'll both make each other better.

Wow.. I'm to late. Wanted to know since Richt met up with the old Oregon HC is there any chance we run a up tempo offense?

Advertisement

I think Richards/Thomas = Reggie Wayne/Santana Moss. Equal talents, and who you consider the "better" WR will be just a matter of preference.

Advertisement
Crap. I'm working too hard. Missed the whole thing. Great read anyway. Thanks Pete. This site is proof that sometime you get a lot more than you pay for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back