Prayers for the family of Jorge Baez

Advertisement
I’m not sure what the underlying illness is and it doesn’t really matter.

Let’s wish a good parent, family, and most importantly, their son, the best through a difficult time. There is nothing more heartbreaking for a parent than to see their child in distress.

Hopefully this thread will remain in the spirit in which it was started, respectful and hopeful.

WOW , makes us all take a moment and refocus , we're all a call away from our knees., Blessings

GOCANES

Advertisement

Let’s wish a good parent, family, and most importantly, their son, the best through a difficult time. There is nothing more heartbreaking for a parent than to see their child in distress.

Hopefully this thread will remain in the spirit in which it was started, respectful and hopeful.

I wish the very best for Jorge's son and his family! May he completely recover quickly and completely. Also all the best for Jorge's wife, I am sure that her support during this difficult time will not only help Jorge, but the child as well. God bless to all!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Always sad to see little ones suffer.

Advertisement
Illnesses are never easy but become increasingly more brutal when a child is the one dealt the hand. I will be praying for the family and hoping for the best.

I don't do social media but have seen kids spirits raised by seeing how many people like, repost, and comment on the post. In times like this Jorge and his family could be looking for hope so i wont judge his posting the matter on Twitter.

Sending much love to the Baez family

Advertisement
Back