Pray Kaaya goes pro

Advertisement
Whether he goes pro or not, I hope richt goes in a different direction. Just done with the kaaya era. God bless him but this season should be the end of his era.

Advertisement
Too much hype for a kid who does work hard and wanted to succeed. I think Golden and Coley really hurt his development; regardless, there is no getting around the fact that hes just an above average quarterback. Will wow you sometimes, but other times will prove why he is average.

I just think he's not made for this offense. Richts QBs all had escapabilty if not mobile and Brad is not that.

Too much hype for a kid who does work hard and wanted to succeed. I think Golden and Coley really hurt his development; regardless, there is no getting around the fact that hes just an above average quarterback. Will wow you sometimes, but other times will prove why he is average.

Richt's play calling was worse then Coley. They put up more yards/pts last year vs a better defense

Advertisement
Can you ****ers stop posting in every thread about how bad you think Kaaya is.
Seriously yall are annoying as ****, and don't even know what a good QB looks like.

kaaya didn't lose us this game. The OL did. And its not even up for debate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back