Practise Pressers - 9.30 - THE YOUNG BUCKS

Advertisement
One more question for Susan is a bad bad idea.
As bad as her questions are it did bring out a good response by Redding. He seems focused to do the little things to stay safe and even said not going to parties and stuff like that.

If we have a Frosh saying things like this then we know the Upper classmen are rubbing off on these guys with good leadership and keeping the focus on the goal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One more question for Susan is a bad bad idea.
8AD45662-87B5-4F89-813D-44B5ED1E3458.jpeg

I didn’t think Susan’s questions were that bad tbh. I see what manny did with this class though. There are a lot of strong character kids
Susan questions are always about feelings, they are good when you ask about "how did you feel when you scored your first td against a rival" to a freshman.. not so much when asking coaches how do you feel going into game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Susan questions are always about feelings, they are good when you ask about "how did you feel when you scored your first td against a rival" to a freshman.. not so much when asking coaches how do you feel going into game
I thought her questions got the freshmen to speak a lot. I agree about coaches tho

Advertisement
Back