PractiSe 8/20

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why did he get banned from the thread?

He didn't say anything about politics?
Him and Chise for use of T + rumph together. We’re being ridiculously strict.

If I’m missing something on that one, please let me know??? These haven’t all been easy for me.

Him and Chise for use of T + rumph together. We’re being ridiculously strict.

If I’m missing something on that one, please let me know??? These haven’t all been easy for me.
I didn't know that, I hadn't seen those posts.

Advertisement
I didn't know that, I hadn't seen those posts.
If I violate it, I’ll have @Andrew reply ban me from the threads as well. For threads like Gator Tears, it’s not permanent off the bat. I’m just trying to clean the 2 main boards up and most of these threads aren’t around forever. I’d be happy to look at 1-7 day reply bans instead of permanent ones if that still makes the point and Andrew thinks that’s better.

Dance Dancing GIF by US National Archives

It just keeps getting better. Everyone's going to eat...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marcus Clarke Gonna be a player or something ?
I know his hs coaches. Steven told me hes one of the best football players hes ever seen. Steven also told me Marcus didnt play up to his ability his sr year. Says he thinks Marcus got bored. Told me to expect big things from him. Looks like hes doing pretty well so far. I remember a lot of chatter on this board that know way he would play and hes got so much to learn blah blah blah.

Just coming to ask this question, watched his HS film, not exactly the most impressive CB film you'll ever watch.
He only played cb when they faced a really good team that had a good wr. He would be put on that wr one on one and almost always that wr did nothing. They also put him in at cb on long 3rd drowns when they knew the team would have to pass.

Kid probably had poor coaching and development in hs. Now he has structure, coaching, and peer assistance. Definitely has the opportunity to get better if he chooses.
Not true. He was primarily a wr for there team. He only played defense when his team played another team with a great wr that he would have to cover. think he had 6int his jr year and returned all of them but 1 for a td, something like that. He was the leading td leader for wr in the state fo Florida his jr year. Theres another poster on here who also knows the coaches from Winter park hs and knows the deal.

Advertisement
Back