PractiSe #7

I'm enjoying the overreaction to one pass & the complete disregard of the 45yd TD lol

All I'd like to see going foward is more overreaction to single passes from all 3 QB's, but unfortunately you guys will let me down.

Although I will say I'm exicted to see how you guys react to an INT, that should bring some real good hyperventilating on the board.

Advertisement
Ok. Now that we’ve had 4 pages about the throw behind JT from N’Kosi, can now talk about the multiple interceptions Tate throws every practice. Can u imagine if N’kosi was doing that. One guy is throwing picks at an alarming rate in practice and no one is even acknowledging the sht. We must be cool with a qb throwing picks. This really is TNM.

I honestly don’t have a dog in this race; but to me, N’Kosi may have become more mature, but his accuracy is just not there consistently enough for me.

I’m not sure who’s going to win this battle, but for all the flaws Tate has, his wobbly passes, for the most part, have been in front of The WR. Same for Jarren.

The thing about Tate's wobbly passes.....you never see them on long throws that he puts air under. Those always have nice tight spirals. It's all the underneath and fastball line drive stuff. Maybe it's his arm angle or follow through?

Ok. Now that we’ve had 4 pages about the throw behind JT from N’Kosi, can now talk about the multiple interceptions Tate throws every practice. Can u imagine if N’kosi was doing that. One guy is throwing picks at an alarming rate in practice and no one is even acknowledging the sht. We must be cool with a qb throwing picks. This really is TNM.
I'm not reacting to anything at this point. We have just enough footage and reports to justify each guy sucking or starting.

After the last two years, I've learned you could play half a season and still not know what you have at quarterback. I'm at least waiting til we have a starter announced to set expectations.

You only can talk about kosi and jarren

Advertisement
The thing about Tate's wobbly passes.....you never see them on long throws that he puts air under. Those always have nice tight spirals. It's all the underneath and fastball line drive stuff. Maybe it's his arm angle or follow through?

U know bro; u gave me something else to go back & review

But it's different though...

Those are leadership Interceptions, he's throwing them on purpose to help out the DB's move up the Depth chart.

He's so far ahead of Jarren & Perry that he has to make the competition look closer than it really is so they don't get discouraged & quit. Enos told him to slow down a lil bit & let the other 2 gain their confidence.

Advertisement
But it's different though...

Those are leadership Interceptions, he's throwing them on purpose to help out the DB's move up the Depth chart.

He's so far ahead of Jarren & Perry that he has to make the competition look closer than it really is so they don't get discouraged & quit. Enos told him to slow down a lil bit & let the other 2 gain their confidence.
You hate tate. Tater hater.

None of these discussion or observations mean anything. I trust Enos. He just helped coach Tua, turned an average guy at Arkansas into a real qB. This guy can coach. He isn’t Jon f’ing Richt. He will put the right guy on the field. Everything is is just for our entertainment and boredom. Look at his resume compared to the bums we just kicked out. We gone be alright.

EDAE4E69-CA38-4948-9D8E-53896A7A6AAE.jpeg

Advertisement
None of these discussion or observations mean anything. I trust Enos. He just helped coach Tua, turned an average guy at Arkansas into a real qB. This guy can coach. He isn’t Jon f’ing Richt. He will put the right guy on the field. Everything is is just for our entertainment and boredom.
Enos a good coach and i'm sure he helped him a lot but tua was good before he got there.

Advertisement
Enos a good coach and i'm sure he helped him a lot but tua was good before he got there.

I’m not saying he made Tua. What I’m saying is he did make some other guys, he did play at Michigan state himself, he did coach under the greatest coach of all time in Saban. Dude has a **** of a resume and a major upgrade. Whoever he chooses I’m ok with basically. No reason to be stressing all this practice stuff. We will know who the guy is ina couple of weeks.

Oj Mcduffie dropped a bunch of balls the first part of his rookie year. Can’t remember him dropping one after his breakout game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back