Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
Facts.

Not to mention these cats on here seem to fail at basic understanding when it comes to prostitutes…

You ain’t payin em to ***; you’re paying em to leave when it’s over.
Nickel what?

Stop it. That's about 20 percent of guys who get prostitutes of ANY class.

Majority of MFs who get prostitutes are MFs a woman wouldn't touch without them spending them racks.

Advertisement
Face palm
I'm face palming too brutha. It's rough. But I'm hoping it'll get better this year!

On the positive side - the start of Knighton's career is basically the same as the end of Mark Walton's career. Lots of similarities.

So if you're still a Walton truther - BOOM! There you go!

1660002836989.png

Advertisement
I think Knighton's much more talented and better than what his stats indicate. But the stats are what they are - and they're really bad.

Example - name another RB you think was "good", but averaged 3.9 ypc through their first 2 years or 200 carries. Can you?

Most won't be able to, or it'll take a long time, because it almost never happens. Original - I know there's 1 RB you'll get RIGHT away.

You can say Knighton's criticism "is a total lack of understanding of the entirety of a football game", but understand there's also total lack of understanding (or acknowledgment) of just how bad those stats are.

Good RB's don't put up stats this bad, in any circumstances. They just don't. It's really, really rare. And Knighton doesn't have extremely rare circumstances.
I think at this point of his career, he's a HR waiting to happen
problem is, to be a successful back at this and the next level - you have to be productive between HRs
that's something he has to improve
was it the line, his size, or just he isn't the "carry the load" guy - I think the staff will let us know by the way he gets touches

That rooster criticism is a total lack of understanding of the entirety of a football game, especially on offense, and the integration of the running game. No one here is making excuses for rooster, everyone needs to improve, but when you lay the entire running game on his shoulders, including the short game, especially at his size, you’re asking to get those types of YPC. And I’m not even talking about the O-line, or the general design of the running plays.
I agree. The same people who criticize him think Chaney is the next Mcgahee. If you watch football you can see rooster is the better player at this point and his top end speed gives him a higher ceiling.

Advertisement
I think at this point of his career, he's a HR waiting to happen
problem is, to be a successful back at this and the next level - you have to be productive between HRs
that's something he has to improve
was it the line, his size, or just he isn't the "carry the load" guy - I think the staff will let us know by the way he gets touches

Knighton has 197 carries, and one 30+ yd run. 40 is his longest. He's not hitting any HR's (in the run game). It's very Walton/Yearby-esque.

He deserves another crack at it - but if he doesn't show he's changed his style early in the season I hope the coaches don't force feed him carries.

I agree. The same people who criticize him think Chaney is the next Mcgahee. If you watch football you can see rooster is the better player at this point and his top end speed gives him a higher ceiling.

Knighton is 180/190 - Chaney is 210/215. Chaney's size advantage > Knighton's speed advantage.

The Chaney/McGahee & Knighton/Duke comparisons have always both been equally ridiculous.

Advertisement
Lmao..bro my girl ***** on your high ends..I just feed her from time to time and get the pum pum on demand..that’s alpha **** too me😂
While beauty is certainly subjective, it can also be considered to be objective as well; this is especially true when market forces are involved. Thinking an avg or basic American woman is more beautiful than a high end service provider, defies the laws of the universe, and MOST men, this forum notwithstanding, would disagree with you. In the universe that I live in, beauty has a price.

betas who can’t talk to normal women pay for prostitution
I honestly don't even like using the terms Alpha and Beta, but for the sake of this argument to illuminate my pt, I will use them.

How can you be a Beta, if you're literally running the fuggin world? 🤔

Do you know how many executive officers, board of directors, and heads of state pay service providers on a regular? Many have mistress clauses written in their contracts. They are doing this not because they can't get 'P' for free, but because their time is the most valuable resource that they have. The more successful a man becomes, the more valuable his time is. It's really not a difficult concept to understand.

I don't think a low value man is in any position to tell a man who outranks him, that they are Beta, or doing things wrong. Think about how ridiculous it would be for a Private in the military to tell a General he's a Beta, or can do his job better than he can? That's what this is like. The irony here is that the real Betas, are the bum *** ninjas who maintain a hardline stance against paying for box, when they themselves are low value. Doing so will only ensure that you remain broke, and low value. If you are low value, I don't think you should be worrying about women, period. However, if you must worry about them, then it is important you are at least efficient with your time; which is why it makes sense to consider paying a service provider.

As my fellow ATL brethren T.I once said-"It ain't trickin, if you got it"

Advertisement
Back