Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
That rooster criticism is a total lack of understanding of the entirety of a football game, especially on offense, and the integration of the running game. No one here is making excuses for rooster, everyone needs to improve, but when you lay the entire running game on his shoulders, including the short game, especially at his size, you’re asking to get those types of YPC. And I’m not even talking about the O-line, or the general design of the running plays.
I think Knighton's much more talented and better than what his stats indicate. But the stats are what they are - and they're really bad.

Example - name another RB you think was "good", but averaged 3.9 ypc through their first 2 years or 200 carries. Can you?

Most won't be able to, or it'll take a long time, because it almost never happens. Original - I know there's 1 RB you'll get RIGHT away.

You can say Knighton's criticism "is a total lack of understanding of the entirety of a football game", but understand there's also total lack of understanding (or acknowledgment) of just how bad those stats are.

Good RB's don't put up stats this bad, in any circumstances. They just don't. It's really, really rare. And Knighton doesn't have extremely rare circumstances.

Advertisement
Go back and watch his plays. He is always holding the ball in his right hand even when running down the left sideline. He even takes handoffs going left and puts it in the right which is awkward lol. 1:42 and 2:08 are examples. I mentioned this to Macho on here and he said Rooster did it all thru hs too.

I never noticed this 👍. Now that’s all I’ll be focusing on with every handoff he gets this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Knighton's much more talented and better than what his stats indicate. But the stats are what they are - and they're really bad.

Example - name another RB you think was "good", but averaged 3.9 ypc through their first 2 years or 200 carries. Can you?

Most won't be able to, or it'll take a long time, because it almost never happens. Original - I know there's 1 RB you'll get RIGHT away.

You can say Knighton's criticism "is a total lack of understanding of the entirety of a football game", but understand there's also total lack of understanding (or acknowledgment) of just how bad those stats are.

Good RB's don't put up stats this bad, in any circumstances. They just don't. It's really, really rare. And Knighton doesn't have extremely rare circumstances.

Face palm

Yes, they do. Because bum ***, broke ninjas like the 99.9 % of cats on this forum cant afford them. I know you're having a difficult time of understanding this, but your BANK ACCOUNT is what determines your SMV as a man. Its not whether youre able to spit game at some whores in a ratchet *** club.
This the type of shii ugly MFers with no game say. Cause this shii so far from truth it's a fairy tale.

Advertisement
Back