Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

I’m kinda convinced no one was watching the games last year when presenting some of these Rooster stats

Not that I blame them

Pointing to his YPC is a bizarre way to say he needs to improve

Of course he does

He also won’t ever have a season like he had last year as far as responsibility
Dude left it all on the field last season running read zone left and right while weighing 180 wet. He went down easy at times because he was physically spent and tired from being hit head on by 300 pound tackles and 230 pound LBs. Very unrealistic expectations for him. Dude was probably spitting blood after games, I appreciate his efforts.

Advertisement
I’m kinda convinced no one was watching the games last year when presenting some of these Rooster stats

Not that I blame them

Of course he does

I can watch the cut against UNC on replay all day and be mesmerized lol.

Advertisement
Dude left it all on the field last season running read zone left and right while weighing 180 wet. He went down easy at times because he was physically spent and tired from being hit head on by 300 pound tackles and 230 pound LBs. Very unrealistic expectations for him. Dude was probably spitting blood after games, I appreciate his efforts.

that Pitt game, I mean, he was hit more than a Pinata in East LA at a birthday party...

Advertisement
It's been 8 months man. You need help.

Yeah, but it's only been 2 months since Mario hired Steele and Strong...

KIDDING...

Remember the good ol' days, when CIS porsters were freaking out because Mario hadn't made many hires, and he was "missing" on all his top coaching targets?

Good times...

Not that I blame them

Of course he does

That rooster criticism is a total lack of understanding of the entirety of a football game, especially on offense, and the integration of the running game. No one here is making excuses for rooster, everyone needs to improve, but when you lay the entire running game on his shoulders, including the short game, especially at his size, you’re asking to get those types of YPC. And I’m not even talking about the O-line, or the general design of the running plays.

Advertisement
Only weighing 180 IS the reason he went down easy. It's ok to praise someone's effort while still realizing their limitations.

Example:
Chris Lykes led Miami basketball in scoring 2 straight years. He gave incredible effort.​
Realizing that Lykes being 5-7 160 lbs was probably the main reason he shot a terrible 40% from the field doesn't detract from that effort.​

Only weighing 180 IS the reason he went down easy. It's ok to praise someone's effort while still realizing their limitations.

Example:
Chris Lykes led Miami basketball in scoring 2 straight years. He gave incredible effort.​
Realizing that Lykes being 5-7 160 lbs was probably the main reason he shot a terrible 40% from the field doesn't detract from that effort.​
Ok so when are U gonna praise him?

Advertisement
If this was last August, the answer would be never.
lying-coming.gif

Advertisement
Back