Spring PractiSe #3: Friday March 8

You guys are hilarious

Mario is a lot of things. Not all of them good.

But if you think he’s playing Cristobal because they’re related over people that should be playing I think you’re full of ****

I agree. I like Mario as a person. Love him as a recruiter. Have a mid/low opinion of him as a gameday coach.

That man isn't letting his feelings for his nephew hurt his chances at making UM what it needs to be. I suspect if Mauigoa was good, McCoy and Samson would be fighting it out at LG.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys are hilarious

Mario is a lot of things. Not all of them good.

But if you think he’s playing Cristobal because they’re related over people that should be playing I think you’re full of ****
They're ******* morons lmao

Its been stated what they're doing with Samson, they're cross-training him and it's highly likely that he doesn't have the technique on point yet.

There's no point running a double team when practicing zone blocking and one of the guys doesn't have their technique ready for that respective position.

People in here wanted Bell to start at T and Rivers to slide inside, it took one practice clip to find many reasons why he shouldn't.

How do you feel it shows us that? He has already shown us he rejects running packages and at best he is the #3 qb. When do you feel he's gonna have an opportunity to show this growth? If he does get that chance I'd venture to say we're ****ed. More than likely that would mean we had some significant injury concerns.
This is such a bs narrative u keep pushing lol, he rejected burning another year of eligibility just to run on 3rd n shorts/wild cat packages. Thats literally what happened his freshman year, so why would he just accept it again the next year?

He has stated he wants to develop and be at his best when he takes the field but all we see here is people talking down and saying he doesn’t want to take coaching lol when he literally asked to get reps on practice squad because he didn’t want to just sit around at practice..That doesn’t sound like someone who isn’t bought in

If he doesn’t play a snap here cool but i feel like his football character is getting questioned unfairly without context. And he looked improved from year 1 to year 2 in that rutgers game, people drool over Emory and never question his accuracy when he was far more inaccurate than jacurri on easier throws

Dude cry me a river. If I’m a head coach and my nephew plays d1 at a position I consider my specialty and he is willing to come work his *** off and sit the bench, he is on my team: if you can’t understand that your miserable human being searching hard for stuff to cry about.

Jr.jpg

Jr2.jpg

Jr3.jpg

We approve this message.

Advertisement
This is such a bs narrative u keep pushing lol, he rejected burning another year of eligibility just to run on 3rd n shorts/wild cat packages. Thats literally what happened his freshman year, so why would he just accept it again the next year?

He has stated he wants to develop and be at his best when he takes the field but all we see here is people talking down and saying he doesn’t want to take coaching lol when he literally asked to get reps on practice squad because he didn’t want to just sit around at practice..That doesn’t sound like someone who isn’t bought in

If he doesn’t play a snap here cool but i feel like his football character is getting questioned unfairly without context. And he looked improved from year 1 to year 2 in that rutgers game, people drool over Emory and never question his accuracy when he was far more inaccurate than jacurri on easier throws
For one that's not a narrative. I've never said whether or not I agree with it. Simply this is what we tried to do and he wasn't comfortable with it. I've been said his reasoning behind it is he doesnt wanna be labeled as a gimmick and waste eligibility. That's not at all the role he had in year 1. He started multiple games in year 1. Emory is plenty innacurate as well, they both miss badly on easy throws and like I just said in all likelihood he'll never start here either moving forward. The room has past them both up assuming nickel comes in & poff stays. The difference between the two is physically jaccurri is a stud while Emory he separates himself with mainly intangibles.ive wasted enough time this Sunday am on this topic.

For one that's not a narrative. I've never said whether or not I agree with it. Simply this is what we tried to do and he wasn't comfortable with it. I've been said his reasoning behind it is he doesnt wanna be labeled as a gimmick and waste eligibility. That's not at all the role he had in year 1. He started multiple games in year 1. Emory is plenty innacurate as well, they both miss badly on easy throws and like I just said in all likelihood he'll never start here either moving forward. The room has past them both up assuming nickel comes in & poff stays. The difference between the two is physically jaccurri is a stud while Emory he separates himself with mainly intangibles.ive wasted enough time this Sunday am on this topic.
He literally got in year1 for single digit snaps in multiple games to just run. In a few games it was literally like 1or2 plays, burning a redshirt for a project qb that needs serious development is kinda crazy so him not wanting to do that again is only fair

But yea I doubt either starts, and im not even sure it would be because of nickel. Lot can happen from now to then with both emory and jacurri, or us getting someone else

Advertisement
Najeh was blazing fast at 235. The two may look similar but their skillsets are vastly different IMO. They both offer a ton, in different ways.
Honestly can't compare the 2....Sarge always said that Najeh was the best of the group of RBs moving forward in 98...If he doesn't tear his ACL against Ohio St, he'd have been the starting RB the rest of the yr, and in 2000.

Honestly can't compare the 2....Sarge always said that Najeh was the best of the group of RBs moving forward in 98...If he doesn't tear his ACL against Ohio St, he'd have been the starting RB the rest of the yr, and in 2000.
Yeah, I'll never forget talking with Jeff Popovich in the summer of 99.. he said Davenport was not only fast, but it absolutely hurt trying to tackle him. Najeh was fast and built like tank

This.

Advertisement
If he doesn't tear his ACL against Ohio State maybe Clinton Portis's career turns out a little differently.

Advertisement
Back