Spring PractiSe #3: Friday March 8

Advertisement
If he gets big enough him and “the beast” brain London can sumo wrestle for who has/ had the worst information
I’d love to see Ferbrain and Fatson go one on one for that last cinnamon bun in the box…that would be an epic battle…

That’s what I mean there’s a contingent of old school canes fans who were all subscribed there at one point but then everyone left almost at once. I guess now they are floated by the On3 marketing dollars but I’m shocked they’ve kept a paying base for this long considering neither has anything of note to add ever - I’ve said it before but Ferman’s main source supposedly was the long time old secretary for the UM HCs who was fired I believe when Golden came on board back in the day

Who told Ferman he had soldiers, and Ferman didn't listen. He hated that there were more informed posters than him on the boards.

We eventually took our act to another team's message board on Rivals, then left that dump altogether, hence the creation of RCT.

Miss some of those dudes. Good people.

But things change, and here we are.

I’d love to see Ferbrain and Fatson go one on one for that last cinnamon bun in the box…that would be an epic battle…

Miami - Ferman.png

Advertisement
He struggles every day lol. It's Emory biggest issue and we saw it when he played last season, his down field throws had little velocity. I doubt he will get a stronger arm so he's going to need to fix it with timing.
Kind of think him and Brown might never play another down here.Next year ( and the year after if Nickleson needs a year) should be covered by the new guy and the Nickleson steps in after that.By that time hopefully Mario has studs in line to take over everytime the current starter heads to the NFL….

Advertisement
Who told Ferman he had soldiers, and Ferman didn't listen. He hated that there were more informed posters than him on the boards.

We eventually took our act to another team's message board on Rivals, then left that dump altogether, hence the creation of RCT.

Miss some of those dudes. Good people.

But things change, and here we are.
RIP RCT. Place became a ghost town lol

Oh absolutely

I’m willing to concede that perhaps he didn’t get as many touches last year for more reasons than just Dawson was incompetent (like some were saying)

But it’s year two for him. He HAS to be more involved in this offense somehow some way
Reminded me when we couldn't figure out how to involve D hester unless the other team kicked it to him

Advertisement
Kind of think him and Brown might never play another down here.Next year ( and the year after if Nickleson needs a year) should be covered by the new guy and the Nickleson steps in after that.By that time hopefully Mario has studs in line to take over everytime the current starter heads to the NFL….
Jaccuri has the physical tools, I don't think Emory does. If JB can put everything together he will be our starter in 2025. Emory has everything but the physical tools. He's fine to fill in for a game or two but I think he's going to be a career backup for us.

Coach’s should be on the phone with McDaniel and Shanahan trying to scheme up plays for this kid. Offense has a chance to run out multiple personnel groupings with difference makers at every level.
Going to keep my expectations low for now. TAMU game last year had me bought in on offensive creativity and then it slowly got worse and worse as the year went on.

Advertisement
I think Georgia uses mitts.
In the absence of a better explanation here so far, is it done to encourage better tackling using their arms? I don’t think it helps discourage holding as that tendency would continue once the mitts are off. Hope someone can explain.

Would love to see him used like Najeh Davenport.
I would just love to see him as a nightmare for opposing defenses, running and catching balls out of the backfield, and scoring TD's every game. Hoping that Trevonte is as good as he looked in one photo earlier that showed him cutting.

Advertisement
Back