Practise 19?

Advertisement
Bolden coming for that 1 spot.. I kept telling you he hasn't played football in a year. Take something you love away for a year
hope u right and he balls my boy, Im str8 napping on him alot. Want to see what he can do man

Campbell got nicked yesterday and Hillery was working as RT1.

Did not see Amari Carter today but Bolden was running with the 2s in place of Knowles, who was with the 1s.

B3FAC0C3-24BD-43F3-A091-FADCBC0A4C67.jpeg

Advertisement
Sometimes I think much of this board hasn't played sports. Have you never struck out against a mediocre pitcher before? Have you never got beat on a possession in basketball by someone who you constantly beat? IT'S ONE REP. There's tough competition all over the field. Half the posts this fall have been over analyzing a couple videos or even a **** pic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Weird. The few minutes I watched I didn't see him. The good news is Bolden is on the fast track.

How you get access to closed practices that the media isn’t even allowed in on?

Also Bubba has to play game 1 now that Smiff dipped on his teammates.

Advertisement
Campbell got nicked yesterday and Hillery was working as RT1.

Did not see Amari Carter today but Bolden was running with the 2s in place of Knowles, who was with the 1s.
I got really happy then sad when reading the last part

Advertisement
Sometimes I think much of this board hasn't played sports. Have you never struck out against a mediocre pitcher before? Have you never got beat on a possession in basketball by someone who constantly beat? IT'S ONE REP. There's tough competition all over the field. Half the posts this fall have been over analyzing a couple videos or even a **** pic.
I am going to sound like a dink but yeah, it is a thought that has crossed my mind once or twice. I have to deal with it coaching... some parents are zipper heads and then I ask the simple question. Did they ever play? Answer is generally no so I laugh it off. That said, I watched a game with my buddy who played QB at BC and had a cup of tea as a practice guy and I told him to shut the F up and watch your kid just play, you should know better. You know zero about hockey and your kid is one of the best players in the country. Then I schooled him on the game for two periods. He felt shame. Some parents and fans just don’t understand the commitment, stress and pressure to play at a big time program or to a lesser degree a youth club team.
Any kid who plays at a major D 1 school deserves some respect. Some of the parents I deal with are wonders, just out of their mind. I watch parents of kids at Hockey East games and they are banana land. Get a grip.
I get the passion, I have a Canes Tattoo and lose my marbles during games but respect the kid strapping it up. It ain’t easy.

Advertisement
Back