Practise #1

Yeah I’m not concerned about his ability. Would have felt much more comfortable with our preCovid schedule. I just didn’t realize when watching his film that he wasn’t bigger than he is. I keep seeing Roscoe Parrish getting rocked against FSU in my head. Hope he holds up through the season if we actually have a full one.
King may be short but he has a gifted arm with a sturdy build

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know some of you never played sport’s passed middle school, but in college the goal is to be a little heavier going into fall camp because ur going to lose some weight during that month of camp from practice/conditioning..

I miss the golden muscle milk days. :)

I know some of you never played sport’s passed middle school, but in college the goal is to be a little heavier going into fall camp because ur going to lose some weight during that month of camp from practice/conditioning..
Or grind through the summer and already be conditioned with only needing a nutrition routine to maintain that conditioning which is the more sensible and dedicated approach.

I can tell you he doesn’t. He’s a poor mans Murray. Which means King is still an excellent qb. Btw I want to see Payton tske the next step. Could be a star
Been wondering what happened to Payton and if TVD was just head and shoulders above him talent wise because you wouldn’t know he was still on the roster just by reading the board.

Advertisement
people are still going on with that small qb crap?
It's practise 1, and the legion of the miserable are already looking for **** to nitpick even though there's no actual news. So they take a couple still pics and rally the tear troops to harangue King's height and gut and a receiver supposedly dropping a pass and too many pics of coaches and anything else that a creative **** bent on crying could conjure up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No because you lose weight during the amount of practice during fall camp regardless. That’s not how it works
It would be possible to maintain via nutrition, but the change in diet would massive and cause a **** ton of stomach distress.

Advertisement
Back