Practise #1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Phillips-Harvey-Roche does kinda sound like a law firm...
I can’t wait to watch Phillips. I know Rousseau opting out sucked but reality is that Phillips is our most touted recruit in 10+ years. I think because he hasn’t played in a bit and didn’t sign out of HS has caused many not to realize what we might have. He was consensus ranked ahead of Chase Smith out of HS. Dude is now 270 with no body fat. The floor is now his!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t wait to watch Phillips. I know Rousseau opting out sucked but reality is that Phillips is our most touted recruit in 10+ years. I think because he hasn’t played in a bit and didn’t sign out of HS has caused many not to realize what we might have. He was consensus ranked ahead of Chase Smith out of HS. Dude is now 270 with no body fat. The floor is now his!
Can’t wait either but also couldn’t wait to see Phillips and Roche with Groot moving inside as he did last season. Now that was every QBs nightmare. Oh well.

tenor.gif

We got some Practise.....

Can’t wait either but also couldn’t wait to see Phillips and Roche with Groot moving inside as he did last season. Now that was every QBs nightmare. Oh well.
Agreed. Unfortunately that isn’t reality. But I’ll take Phillips/Roche with some real talent behind them as it is. We will pile up sacks.

Advertisement
Back