Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

View as article
It just depends how we view next season I'd imagine. I don't know poff situation and how much eligibility he has. I'd like to give Emory a redshirt year if possible but I want him and poff battling it out next season. With Judd as well. Stop gap year for nickel.

This is how I hope it plays out as well. Poff is a rs junior. He redshirt in ‘21, played in ‘22 and ‘23.

Advertisement
Poff has 2 years. Emory takes a rs this year then battles poff and if brown sticks around him too for the job next year
Personally I don't think jaccurri will ever get to where we want him to be(in the time frame we'd need him to be)where he won't be a liability throwing the ball. Sucks he resists packages we can utilize his athleticism cause that's where he's elite. But I don't want some gimmick starting at qb.

Why is Ed at so many of our practices? Is he just interested in ball and bored or is he hoping for a job at some point? It is odd how many times he is at our practices.
Thanks,
Ed was already offered a job. He basically comes in on his time In an advisory capacity. That man is an amazing motivation tool. Should be more than happy how much he comes around especially without it costing the school a penny.

There is nothing forcing them to extend him this offseason, wait another year and see what happens.

I don’t get it

Chris Grier will finally get fired due to this Tua extension. Gotta suffer another 2-3 years until they start the next reset
Dolphins always hustle backwards. Dumb as **** if they extend the walking concussion like that. It's one thing for his limitations as a player. It's another far bigger issue in its entirety that he's had one healthy season since high school and one more concussion may turn him into a vegetable. That's gotta be a precaution moving forward that needs to be accounted for.

▪ For those who wondered, left tackle Nelson remains on the roster but isn’t ready to practice this spring, as his injury issues continue. He has been limited to 61 snaps the past two seasons because of knee injuries.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article285213132.html#storylink=cpy
Zion Nelson will never take another snap for UM. He will ride us for a Doctorate and never be drafted. All, please move on from him. Do you really count on him at this point? Not me.

Advertisement
Tell me about it. The thought of Jared Goff getting 50 mil is too much to bare.
If you'd prefer, I've got a qb you can have for 40 mill a year instead that the stupidest ****** gm in all of professional sports decided to resign last year. I'll take Goff and his consistency all day 365 over this ***** *** Daniel **** boy Jones. The people that advocate for that dude should stick to rangers hockey or cosmos soccer.

Advertisement
IMG_6776.png

If you'd prefer, I've got a qb you can have for 40 mill a year instead that the stupidest ****** gm in all of professional sports decided to resign last year. I'll take Goff and his consistency all day 365 over this ***** *** Daniel **** boy Jones. The people that advocate for that dude should stick to rangers hockey or cosmos soccer.
I finally figured out who you are

Daniel still got a below market deal. They probably should have franchised him instead but after this year most of his money is fictional iirc. Goff is going to get paid like a top 10 QB with a 4 or 5 year deal. Giants have been mishandling Jones for years dating back declining 5th year option.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This time of the year always sounds good

i do believe the cam Ward and ray ray news cause i expected that and ray rays jump, pause

Advertisement
Back