Practice???

frostycane

Junior
Did the team stop practicing? I haven't seen anything, and the canes all access channel hasn't posted but one vid in like a week and a half. Did you guys **** off Pete so bad that he won't do the work anymore? What happened to actually hearing about the team? Or is this site reserved for beating the ever living **** out of the idea that we should have, but didn't, fire our ****** coach? I do not twitter, so if anyone has anything, I'd be interested in reading it... or watching... Or did I miss the part where AG shut the doors?

Advertisement
There might be a weak TS (Erika, not Caitlin Jenner) on Monday, so how dare you expect this staph to make players practice 4 days before it most likely won't hit us.

The coaching staff has determined the team is 100% prepared for the season, and is giving the team some time to bond even more over classic board games like candy land and chutes and ladders.

Players on strike as ice cream truck was late last week and ran out of ice cream sandwiches

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard they have been reading the board here and basically found out that no matter what they won't win more than 5 games so there is no more need to practice.

we-talkin-bout-practice-o.gif

This is how you bond...
5f272ec4a473e097208a77b465405886.gif

Last edited:
think the team is just going through a walk thru today.

but once camp is over, the all-access videos n stuff stop.

they arent in camp anymore, they are now into their normal practice routine and prepping for bethune

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back