Practice visitors October 8th

View as article
Stanley garner he's another one i would be in contact with as insurance policy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Surtain would make a perfect safety prospect. He would be great insurance in case jobe or frierson bolt.

You’re leaving Surtain at Corner, he’s not a perfect safety product and if you ever watched Heritage play at all you’ll know how special PS2 and Tyson will be at corner

Got to land T Campbell. Kid is elite!!!! ... But don't stop recruiting Surtain...

Surtain isn’t coming here , it’s like recruiting that bench warmer wr from Louisiana who went to bama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You never concede a local talent like that, no matter the odds. We didn't get Jeudy last year. But coaches fought like **** and made Saban personally fly out to save the deal. We need to do that with Surtain. Orgeron is no Saban.

Advertisement
Got to land T Campbell. Kid is elite!!!! ... But don't stop recruiting Surtain...

Surtain isn’t coming here , it’s like recruiting that bench warmer wr from Louisiana who went to bama

You never concede a local talent like that, no matter the odds. We didn't get Jeudy last year. But coaches fought like **** and made Saban personally fly out to save the deal. We need to do that with Surtain. Orgeron is no Saban.

What he said.

Surtain would make a perfect safety prospect. He would be great insurance in case jobe or frierson bolt.

You’re leaving Surtain at Corner, he’s not a perfect safety product and if you ever watched Heritage play at all you’ll know how special PS2 and Tyson will be at corner

If you asked the UM coaches, they think TC is the better overall CB prospect, but PS2 has probably more long term upside at safety

Where are they bolting to? Gil wanted summer attention and CMR said no sir, that was end of that. Kid has more Cane blood inside him than any of them

unless the plan is to convert one of the current young safeties on the roster into a linebacker, I'm worried why they would only be taking one this cycle.

Advertisement

If you asked the UM coaches, they think TC is the better overall CB prospect, but PS2 has probably more long term upside at safety

....and you know this how? So his former coach, who played PS2 at corner, says he'll be a better Safety...even though Tyson Campbell played safety when he was head coach?

How did we get on Surtain? His *** didn’t come to watch a practice...**** he barely even mentions us. I’m not saying the staff should quit recruiting him but idk why he’s getting all this talk on here. Either he can open his eyes and see what CMR and the staff is doing or he can go to LSU and see AR82 next year. Give me more Campbell talk by the way.

How did we get on Surtain? His *** didn’t come to watch a practice...**** he barely even mentions us. I’m not saying the staff should quit recruiting him but idk why he’s getting all this talk on here. Either he can open his eyes and see what CMR and the staff is doing or he can go to LSU and see AR82 next year. Give me more Campbell talk by the way.

You recruit the elite SFLA talent, it’s what we need to do and Surtain is an elite talent.

Advertisement
Back