Practice Update?

Gables Cane

Sophomore
There was ZERO information (well, actual football news) in yesterday’s practice thread. What about today? Any news?

Advertisement
After 2 weeks of camp what info do we actually have? If you really think about it other than Citizen being hurt what have we learned? We're better off not even making daily threads.
Post practice interviews are entertaining and sometimes offer insight into how certain players or position groups look (especially when players are asked which teammates stand out).

And we still don't know the official extent of Citizen's injury.

Post practice interviews are entertaining and sometimes offer insight into how certain players or position groups look (especially when players are asked which teammates stand out).
confused demian maia GIF

Advertisement
See one interview, seen them all. They don’t really reveal too much, IMO. At this point, they are just repeating themselves in many cases.

After 2 weeks of camp what info do we actually have? If you really think about it other than Citizen being hurt what have we learned? We're better off not even making daily threads.
I was hoping the afternoon bj's would be a regular thing...@nystateofmind

I enjoy them because you get a sense of individual players and coaches personalities/character. Other than that they are useless

Go back and watch post-practice interviews from the Manny or Richt eras and they are saying the exact same things. ****, go watch a post-practice interview from another team and they are going to say the same things.

Will never understand the demand for this sort of content lol

Advertisement
Disagree, I need to waste time somehow.
Exactly! Some of us crave information about the current team's progress (or lack thereof) even if that information is filtered thru an orange and green funnel. Otherwise all that's left is the Recruiting Board and poking fun at our opponents while biatching and complaining about WR recruiting...

It's fall camp. We're 17 days from kickoff. The last we saw of Miami football Manny Diaz was the head coach and Blake James the AD. Yes, please continue to give us daily updates, even if it's which leg Citizen is having amputated or if TVD sucks the heads of his university-sanctioned crawdads. F-ing pause.

Advertisement
See one interview, seen them all. They don’t really reveal too much, IMO. At this point, they are just repeating themselves in many cases.
Yea only one that wasnt company line everyone is doing good, everyone is standing out is Caleb johnson (I guess because he wasnt here long enough to get that speech).. Everyone else is same answer, everyone working hard, everyone is good, everyone everyone everyone

Yea only one that wasnt company line everyone is doing good, everyone is standing out is Caleb johnson (I guess because he wasnt here long enough to get that speech).. Everyone else is same answer, everyone working hard, everyone is good, everyone everyone everyone
Most don't know this but media training is apart of D1 sports. The reason they sound the same is not a coincidence.

Advertisement
The next two weeks will be better. First two weeks trying every combo at positions like on the O line to figure out who the 5 starters. We will clearly know who are the 1's - 2's -3's at all positions according to CMC.

Advertisement
Back