Practice start date

Advertisement
Advertisement
You probably won’t hear any news out of practice. You may get the coaches recap but that never has any meat to it

Advertisement
I can’t remember who the team was but someone in the ACC is opening fall camp some time next week

Advertisement
20200730_060730.jpg

Meh. I don’t think football needs to be a super secret government cover up. Richt used to keep practices so secret and then come out and run the same four plays from the week before. If you’re good, you’re good.
I don't always think it's a cover-up sometimes I think coaches want to keep practice quiet because it's a learning lab and you don't wanna fail in front of people while you're trying to learn. I know that sounds soft and snowflakey you but I am a teacher so I know what teaching kids is like

Advertisement
Meh. I don’t think football needs to be a super secret government cover up. Richt used to keep practices so secret and then come out and run the same four plays from the week before. If you’re good, you’re good.

I don’t want our opponents knowing ANYTHING. NOT A THING. NOT who started the practice. Not a single throw or stunt. I can live without practice reports in order to help that.

I don’t want our opponents knowing ANYTHING. NOT A THING. NOT who started the practice. Not a single throw or stunt. I can live without practice reports in order to help that.
We NEED to have a few 15 second clips at a bare minimum. Without that to overanalyze, what else will get debated?

Sorry if discussed already but, has anyone set in stone that we are not going to be allowed in the stadium for the games?

Advertisement
Back