Practice pictures

Advertisement

Any concerns about our guys size now? Lol. Told y’all as soon as the pads came on they were all gonna look like monsters.

They're all fat. Some of these guys look over 12% body fat.

I haven't exercised in my entire life and am pushing 270, but I would know.

Advertisement
the eye test has never been the concern these past 20 years. We look like tarzan but have the monkey calling plays

We're still gonna just forget Knowles had a decent season last year and just keep playing the sh*t on Knowles game? And besides, even if you hated his game, the hair was great.

Ragone is the new Knowles. These guys need a punching bag.

Advertisement
42E1B5A6-0AEA-46A1-B425-3A7BB4A37F7A.jpeg

Really want to see what this kid can do in Lashlee’s Offense. Fearless. Tough. Explosive.

Give. Him. Touches.

If you think those guys look like monsters then you must not watch any CFB outside of the Canes.

We're still gonna just forget Knowles had a decent season last year and just keep playing the sh*t on Knowles game? And besides, even if you hated his game, the hair was great.

In 4 years and 34 games played, he had 53 solo tackles, 0 sacks, 0 interceptions and 1 fumble recovery. Someone playing safety in a wheelchair might be able to replicate those numbers, and even luck into an interception.

Advertisement
In 4 years and 34 games played, he had 53 solo tackles, 0 sacks, 0 interceptions and 1 fumble recovery. Someone playing safety in a wheelchair might be able to replicate those numbers, and even luck into an interception.
He did the best he could and all that was asked of him.

Quit bashing Canes.

Advertisement
Decent?!?! The Miami standard has definitely changed smh

Advertisement
Back