Practice has officially started......two days ago (I apologize for being late).

Advertisement
Nothing against DJ but I’m just happy that we won’t have to rely on our 5’9 PG so heavily every game (I’m one of the biggest Lykes fan here).

Advertisement
Advertisement
We still have no clue what Brooks' status is smh

At this point, I am more disappointed why no one will ask why or if he applied for the transfer waiver? It is not like the fanbase is dumb and does not see other players apply and receive waivers at other schools.

Plus, Coach L is way to focused on featuring Rodney Miller this season. I want to see Rodney's development but have Brooks as a healthy backup would be very beneficial. Especially so Deng Gak is rushed back into the rotation too quick.

Advertisement
The success of this season is entirely predicated upon Rodney Miller being an ACC caliber starting 5. Good luck to us all.

And no injuries
And no one can be thrown out of school or transfer
And true freshman being ready to play meaningful burn

Lot of variables here.

And no injuries
And no one can be thrown out of school or transfer
And true freshman being ready to play meaningful burn

Lot of variables here.

If there are no injuries, no expulsions, and good contribution from the freshmen, and Miller still sucks, we're a bad team.

Advertisement
The success of this season is entirely predicated upon Rodney Miller being an ACC caliber starting 5. Good luck to us all.
Maybe I've missed it, but other than noting some weight loss and possible muscularity gain, has anyone even reported on seeing Rodney playing any number of minutes this year in Italy or practices? Was he loose and agile and floats like a (Lonnie Walker) or same o same o?

Maybe I've missed it, but other than noting some weight loss and possible muscularity gain, has anyone even reported on seeing Rodney playing any number of minutes this year in Italy or practices? Was he loose and agile and floats like a (Lonnie Walker) or same o same o?

I said it before and I'll say it again. If Miller is a 10 and 10 guy this year (like he needs to be for this to be an NCAAT team), L is the GOAT.

I said it before and I'll say it again. If Miller is a 10 and 10 guy this year (like he needs to be for this to be an NCAAT team), L is the GOAT.

Well said and it is really that simple. I always thought Miami could get 25 points and 25 rebounds from the C position this season. That is because I combined Rodney Miller, Nysier Brooks and Deng Gak stats together. Maybe next season.

Advertisement
Back