Practice Evals??

Canes82

Freshman
Premium
Alright,

I think we have an issue with how we practice and/or coach talent.

First we heard the coaches say “LSU didn’t do anything different than what we practiced” - even though the team looked like crap in all three phases.

Now, we’ve got some serious head scratching personnel moves going on.

Knowles over Hall? Hall didn’t get a snap at safety until the 4th quarter.
Gray over Lingard/Burns?
Dallas over Thomas at PR?
Nesta didn’t play a snap last week.

Not to mention the QB position....although I’m still undecided.

I’m not getting too deep here...but i think we can all agree, something’s wrong with the way we’re assessing practice.

I understand we played Savannah State.....but from a comparative standpoint, only judging dudes by what they did today, there’s a clear difference in the play of a guy like Lingard and a guy like Gray.

Idk. Something isn’t right.

Advertisement
Alright,

I think we have an issue with how we practice and/or coach talent.

First we heard the coaches say “LSU didn’t do anything different than what we practiced” - even though the team looked like crap in all three phases.

Now, we’ve got some serious head scratching personnel moves going on.

Knowles over Hall? Hall didn’t get a snap at safety until the 4th quarter.
Gray over Lingard/Burns?
Dallas over Thomas at PR?
Nesta didn’t play a snap last week.

Not to mention the QB position....although I’m still undecided.

I’m not getting too deep here...but i think we can all agree, something’s wrong with the way we’re assessing practice.

I understand we played Savannah State.....but from a comparative standpoint, only judging dudes by what they did today, there’s a clear difference in the play of a guy like Lingard and a guy like Gray.

Idk. Something isn’t right.
I agree

The amount of people jumping to conclusions after a game vs Savannah state is ridiculous. A team MOVING DOWN to D2. I agree with a lot of what you said but a team down 70 to nothing isn't out there giving their best , so when i guy like Lingard rips a 70 yd you have to take it with a PALLET of salt.

The point of these games is to let these young kids prove it consistently and build their confidence. I'm not sure how that is lost on y'all. Practice evals and game evals are a whole different animal.

Advertisement
Back