Practice #9

I still remember “the bottom” podcast before the Notre Dame game. Dmoney broke down how even golden got players into the nfl just by accident cause the amount of talent so close to the school.

Realistic expectations? We have a five star safety as the third stringer who already saw meaningful snaps at a premier power five program. Expectations is that we’re stacking chips.

i meant expectations for this year, but yes im excited about his arrival esp since hes got like 3 years to play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sooooo Isnt Chigozie our backup DT? We down to freshman before week 0?

Yes. Not having him or Jade for UF would be a complete disaster...however we're 18 days away and he's at least out there doing something. Long way to go. But Chigozie is at worst DT3....if for some reason this was or turned serious and he couldn't go, you're looking at a fresh off surgery Jon Ford, a steady but unspectacular Pat Bethel, a redshirt freshman Jordan Miller, 3 true freshmen, and I guess Tyreic Martin still has a pulse.

Beyond yikes. But again, weeks to go. Get Chigozie right, we're going to more than need him.

Think they are trying to solidify the interior with for sure pieces. They are more than comfortable with Scaife, Gaynor, and Donaldson. Better to have that then an entire online playing out of position.
Kind of like that strategy. Give the QB peace of mind in the middle of the pocket and use the TE's we're going to often line up with to help out the T's.

Advertisement
Interesting that Tate didn't throw a lot during the Media viewing period.

theyre hiding him bc hes the starter. nah idk if that matters or if theyre doing more drills that are closed to media. could be something or nothing at all, but based on what was said and what we read following the scrimmage, dont think any of the QBs are out of it.

Yes. Not having him or Jade for UF would be a complete disaster...however we're 18 days away and he's at least out there doing something. Long way to go. But Chigozie is at worst DT3....if for some reason this was or turned serious and he couldn't go, you're looking at a fresh off surgery Jon Ford, a steady but unspectacular Pat Bethel, a redshirt freshman Jordan Miller, 3 true freshmen, and I guess Tyreic Martin still has a pulse.

Beyond yikes. But again, weeks to go. Get Chigozie right, we're going to more than need him.

Ford is not fresh off surgery. He had surgery months ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that we are getting so many tweets about our OFFENSE this fall gives me reassurance.

Last fall all we kept hearing was how dominant our defense was and how it was going to be one of the top in the country. That will still be true this year, but if our offense is able to compete with them, we've made strides.

The way she words things makes me question her mental capacity.
4c902ba7eddfe8474dffbd2079efe5fa.jpg

I love when the carpet matches the drapes..............Big lamps help too.

Advertisement
Back