Power Rankings so far

Advertisement
All Canes Conference

Has warped into

All Crap Conference

I remember how we all felt as we headed to the ACC. Man, it's crazy how it's gone through the years.

As we won't be winning it this year, I find it interesting to see Wake up there like that and hope they win the **** thing.

Fighting Picketts way too low. Very insulting.

2021 Kenny Pickett Honors & Awards Checklist:
  • All-Pickett Candidate
  • Pickett Award Candidate (nation’s outstanding player)
  • Davey Pickett Award Candidate (nation’s best college quarterback)
  • Johnny Pickett Golden Arm Award Candidate (nation’s top senior/fourth-year junior quarterback)
  • Pickett Award Candidate (college football’s outstanding quarterback)

Advertisement
I think 90% of the fan base wants a change at HC right now.

I'm not sure the reaction will be too extreme if we lose to UVA - no more so than usual.
Respectfully disagree. The boisterous ones calling for Diaz’s head aren’t the majority. They r just the loudest. There’s still a segment who r saying “as long as we win out” in hopes to win The Coastal, and there’s this other segment that want to believe, and are conflicted. Those r the ones who will add gasolina to an open flame that no shill can extinguish. The CCSU game have simmered a lot of feelings & restored hope in some. UVA will crush that hope.

We are probably closer to #11. That *can* be improved upon as the season progresses, but as of right now we’re #11.

We will know a lot more tomorrow night depending on how the fundamentals, penalties, etc look vs Virginia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ACC is a joke of a football conference.... embarrassing
For years the lazy and indifferent ACC administrations could at least say, "look at Clemson we are a legit football conference" (even though the other 13 teams have been garbage). Now that Clemson has come back to earth they dont even have a shred of football legitimacy.

Advertisement
Tomorrow will tell alot about us. I do feel like we're the most mysterious team in the acc and we can currently be ranked anywhere from 7 to 12.
We are definitely no better than 13. Honestly might be dead last.

Just wait until unc, gt, etc finish with us. We’re gonna be near the cellar.

Lgc

Advertisement
Back