Powell motivated to prove he's elite

Advertisement
Always been excited about this kid. You always want to keep all the great SFLA kids home, but we aren't lacking at all in the RB dept.

It would've sucked to see this kid balling out at Tennessee in that ugly shade of orange.

Advertisement
This kid is a player no doubt. Winning and always playing tough regardless of the out come, is noticed by recruits and lends them to believe they can experience college footballs greatest games. FSU almost cherry picking now. We can reduce the numbers exiting the State of Miami if we turn our program around by getting better players and "coaches". This is like Jimbo's 3rd DC and at least 3rd OC. The staff has to improve more so than the talent! Al's got to grow up and realize that.

Wow, after the last 72 hours, this kid is the new Mr. Sunshine. Finally nice to read about a talented, hard working kid who wants to be here rather than the civil war and chatter surrounding our head coach and staff.

Love this kid! He is going to be a great one! Saw him play vs Southridge and he was the best player on that field rooting for this kid!

Advertisement
best rb in broward the last 2 years...POINT Blank.

dude is gonna come in and work..i guarantee that.....i dont think UTOUGH will break him like some other guys either...he has been waking up at 5-6 in the summers doing running drills with Tony Sands.

best rb in broward the last 2 years...POINT Blank.

dude is gonna come in and work..i guarantee that.....i dont think UTOUGH will break him like some other guys either...he has been waking up at 5-6 in the summers doing running drills with Tony Sands.

but, will he be able to put on the weight?

Advertisement
Seems like the only good thing about Golden staying is that this kid is still gonna be apart of the class. I think I read that if Golden left, he would be going somewhere else. I think he is gonna do big things here.....

I know an administrator at Brandon's school. I hear the kid is exceptional as a student, young man and player. I can't wait to see him in orange and green. There are four top RBs in south Florida this year and we have two of them. I can't understand those who can only complain about the two we didn't get. I expect a lot out of Brandon. Duke and Joe are coming of surgeries. Powell might be carrying the load early.

Advertisement
5x?

Why would we motion him out and get him on a LB?

We apparently have no interest in getting our playmaking RBs the ball via the forward pass. In fact... more than anything... this has been the worst coaching decision in the past 12 months that I have seen coming from Coral Gables. Duke getting 4 catches in 8 games is a total joke.

This kid is a player no doubt. Winning and always playing tough regardless of the out come, is noticed by recruits and lends them to believe they can experience college footballs greatest games. FSU almost cherry picking now. We can reduce the numbers exiting the State of Miami if we turn our program around by getting better players and "coaches". This is like Jimbo's 3rd DC and at least 3rd OC. The staff has to improve more so than the talent! Al's got to grow up and realize that.

I listened to that interview this morning and it ****ed me off when AG was talking to Joe Rose. AG sounded upset that people were questioning the direction of this team like he just won the coastal or something…like he beat Duke this year, or didn't lay down to a bad VT team….****ed me off man. He had the nerve to have an attitude about being questioned. Dude has never won anything yet, and he acts like he should be given a pass for the product on the field. In all fairness its our DC schemes that are holding us back along with player development. But you are right Golden has to grow up and realize he needs better coaches around him. Otherwise we can have all the great recruiting classes we want, and we will still lose to Duke if we aren't developing players.

I love Powell kid is from my HS alma mater and I love that he plays with heart. I think he will succeed because his talent is undeniable, but I am just ready for this talent to turn into some form of dominance.

[video=youtube;Rqpc-NSNWHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqpc-NSNWHE[/video]

Brand new highlight tape of his senior year.

Advertisement
Back