Potential Portal LBs

🤣🤣🤣🤣 He’s that bad???

I’m good on bringing any 7th year player here. Unless, again, they just want to be a scout team body like the Briton Allen kid we brought in from Utah/SC last offseason. That kid was class of 2019, this Snow kid is class of 2020.
 
Buttgers again? Hear me out........................

1769707150601.png
 
So @DMoney are we considering any of these guys that were just ruled eligible and in the portal? Mario typically uses every avenue available to improve the roster…
 
JMU LB in Portal



As much as I would like to add Pyburn and the JMU LB, if I had to take one player it would be the BYU OL. I think we’re on roughly the same level at LB as we were last year, and the expected improvement on interior DL balances out the loss of our top 2 DEs. The biggest question mark to me will be OL. Cristobal will have them ready of course, but getting a very experienced first team all conference offensive lineman gives him depth and flexibility.
 
Back
Top