Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement

Shocked Alicia Keys GIF by The Voice

Just keep him away from Trailerhasse. Duke offer but no Miami offer.

Heard Oklahoma today. Both his younger brothers got offers recently and Keon committed to Clemson 1st.

Advertisement
yea a top 5 county...will be projected anywhere from 1st round to 3rd round next year...we havent had that in 20 years-- culture getting better
need 2dbs and we are set to make a run--- unless this new db couach works wonders with the dbs we have right now which i give that a 50/50 chance--actually 70/30 - i think brown porter and stafford is solid enough ---lb core is best its been in 15 years

yea a top 5 county...will be projected anywhere from 1st round to 3rd round next year...we havent had that in 20 years-- culture getting better
need 2dbs and we are set to make a run--- unless this new db couach works wonders with the dbs we have right now which i give that a 50/50 chance--actually 70/30 - i think brown porter and stafford is solid enough ---lb core is best its been in 15 years
Also very psyched about the upside of our LB room. We gotta see it no doubt but we haven't seen those kind of body types here in awhile.

People are overrating our current CB situation tremendously. Thank god we got Powell though, we would be in a world of hurt.

Dyoni Hill, Marshall…Could be a possibility at some point. From Gainesville originally. Graded out very well and seems to be pretty active with the Chevis Jackson stuff on twitter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like SEC actually moved it up to when regular Portal closed last month. Doesn’t make sense to me though. Does anyone else have this restriction??

Advertisement
When they transfer twice and can’t get on the field at either spot…

It’s an indication of lack of talent. Maybe he’s a G5 guy.
its why just transferring to a big name school aint the way it should be.

Should go with a fit and chance to play.

But these kids clout chase...if u aint play in 2 years.....research who has sent some dbs to the league see if they have someone leaving and go there. Youw ent to tx am who had 210 dbs...and a school with allegiance to texas born players. smh

Advertisement
Back