Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

I never once said tampering isn’t a thing, did I? I’m just saying, there will be less difference makers in the spring window than now.

Sure there will be some but the last two years has shown most of the top tier talent moves in the first window. The spring window is mostly kids that lose the competition in the two deep of their current school and want to play somewhere.

So making the statement that we can just wait til the spring is risky and that is supported by data. Remember 22 when we heard all about that WR that was supposed to enter but never did(Zay Flowers)?

Thats the risk you run. Get the guys you need now and if a difference maker jumps in after the Spring, well that’s just money in the bank.
Yea it is risky but who the **** is worth it right now that won’t **** off the HS recruits? At wr for the X position I don’t see anyone, Bond was my guy pause

Advertisement
Yea it is risky but who the **** is worth it right now that won’t **** off the HS recruits? At wr for the X position I don’t see anyone, Bond was my guy pause
I thought we were specially talking the AZ CB here, since it’s the DB transfer thread?

Advertisement

Him and the Arizona corner back would’ve been just the pick ups we needed to solidify this room we never replaced graves or Roger’s and Harris is now a safety so our 22 class was a complete miss so why not go find two potential starters and bump brown to nickle like they keep saying they wanted him at or let him be cb 2 and let these boys play cb 1 and nickle around him they didn’t trust Richards so now all of a sudden they do it makes no sense imo go get us some corners man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back