Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Gaby says staff is looking to bring him in for a visit. Recently just visited Florida this weekend. Says Miami feels like a visit is almost materialized and will look to move quickly

Another bright high character guy at Safety (turned down Ivy League to be a PWO at Washington. I like him assuming we can’t get an elite guy like Caleb Downs.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Summon Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Good player, high character and smart. He saved UW *** with a pick-6 against ASU. He visited Florida, USC is also interested.

Definitely a take IMHO.

Caleb Downs, IF he enters (big IF), is UGA bound or possibly UGA.
Will have to beat out his former coach at Florida for him.

Advertisement
Gator mod said he wants a higher NIL offer than what FL offered, nothing to do with the coach supposedly
I like this note by Alderman

"Miami typically is going to be the team offering the most for a player. Been a few recruits I was told Miami had the highest offer. Sometimes they get those guys, sometimes they don't."

Advertisement
Get it done. A good player with a ton of experience that has produced at a high level and can bring some leadership to that room. I wonder if we want him at CB or S? He is a S all day IMO, but we need those too so this would be a nice pickup. He starts for us.
Gaby thinks safety but they’ll move him around too

Advertisement
I think he will play in the slot taking Jaden Davis old job. That would keep Brown on the outside along with Porter which I think makes for a pretty good group. Sounds like thats where he got the most snaps at UW as well.

Love the experience and options he brings, between "star" and the two safety spots he would be starting somewhere. The flexibility helps move around the pieces to get the best 5 on the field. Still think we need another surefire starter at James Williams old spot. Not sold on the Vanderbilt kid or Spencer just yet.

I like this note by Alderman

"Miami typically is going to be the team offering the most for a player. Been a few recruits I was told Miami had the highest offer. Sometimes they get those guys, sometimes they don't."
Imagine Mario's classes if we had a discount rather than a premium.

Advertisement
Back