Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
The fact that we added Riley and most agree we need to add a safety tells me we still aren't using the portal correctly.

I don't get it either, there are guys from SFL that have plenty of starting experience in the portal that would upgrade the group and be impact players. Should be a layup recruitment wise but who knows, maybe they are asking for too much

I don't get it either, there are guys from SFL that have plenty of starting experience in the portal that would upgrade the group and be impact players. Should be a layup recruitment wise but who knows, maybe they are asking for too much
This falls on Guidry

Advertisement
He’s a smart great effort player lol
Bored Over It GIF

Advertisement
wait, some people watched the Rutgers game and came away thinking that it would be a good thing if we played #15 more at safety. wild world
Yea, some people actually know wtf they’re looking at compared to most of CIS.

Advertisement
Or you guys think it’s an issue in your own head…

That Miami isn't going after guys that are upgrades in the DB room with multiple years to play in favor of a guy who probably won't ever start at Miaim in Riley?
What makes you think he isn’t going to start lol? He would‘ve graded out as our 2nd best safety behind Kam.

Advertisement
What makes you think he isn’t going to start lol? He would‘ve graded out as our 2nd best safety behind Kam.

He could. Could have phrased that much better.

Just feels like Miami settled for the soft 6 (Spot starter at Vandy) at the bar when its closing when they had a strong chance to land a 9 with the fake ****
(the top guys on the board) to go home with.

Advertisement
Back