Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Advertisement
How soon are players from the portal allowed to visit/commit? That Indiana DB is a no brainer, better not get caught chasing whales again.

How soon are players from the portal allowed to visit/commit? That Indiana DB is a no brainer, better not get caught chasing whales again.
if they are grad transfers they can right away, the db from Indiana is only a sophomore so he shouldn't be able to be *officially in the portal until next Monday 12/4. I would imagine that's when we'll start seeing undergrads commit

committing before then is pretty much admitting tampering

Advertisement
Malik Spencer & Chance Rucker at Mich ST are 2 that I would’ve be surprised if they decided to enter the Portal.

Aubrey Burks at West VA & Dontae Balfour at Charlotte as well.

Advertisement
We obviously will sniff around here . Him matched with the other safety i‘m hearing could hit would have that room in good shape.
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but his uncle is Udonis Haslem. Also had a cousin that was a second round nfl guy.

Advertisement
I say we take the first 3 guys on @Memnon 's list. I do wonder whether we're walking on eggshells taking DBs in the portal so not to risk scaring off guy we're still in it with on HS..?

Advertisement
Back