Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said before, there is no excuse for us not to improve this team based on the talent that is coming in the portal.
When Bender speaks, you......
Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Miami curse is real. He was a good prospect out of HS but don't think he played much at Bama. His dad was a Saban cuck but our DB room is horrible so why not.
He was severely overrated in HS, because he went to AH & was being recruited by Bama.

Watching his tape, he was an undersized (in terms of weight) Nickel Corner who played more like a Safety than a pure Corner. He mostly played a ton of Zone in Bail technique all game. In instances when he had to play Press Man he usually got worked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think people really understand how many good Corners there are in the Portal right now...

The old narrative that you can't find good CB's in the Portal does not apply to this Portal season, because it's STACKED.
Im ******* confused on what we doing right now, how can we be over and our db room soo mid? WTF is we doin?!

Miami curse is real. He was a good prospect out of HS but don't think he played much at Bama. His dad was a Saban cuck but our DB room is horrible so why not.
Most of sentiment I seen from others seem like this is a bg loss for them, seen multiple people say this is biggest loss of non nfl draft entrants.. Either way we need DBS, we need to grab SOMEBODY

Advertisement
Back