Potential off-season OC Add

Advertisement
Why would Willie go from HC to OC?

What Richt needs to do is hop in a van with his offensive staff and drive 4 hours to go get a clinic from him. That's what our offense should look like.

Dude gets $4 million a year. He better have something better than a van to ride in.

They don't deserve to ride in anything nicer than a van right now.

They need to be in a van...with Gus Felder sitting in the middle seat...poppin' off protein farts.

Advertisement
I think it is more likely that some recently fired NFL guy comes as an offensive assistant while waiting to get back into the league. But, even that is a reach with this group. I just pray that the guys go on visits like-and I can't believe I am saying this-Golden did to Dallas and Seattle.

Why would Willie go from HC to OC?

What Richt needs to do is hop in a van with his offensive staff and drive 4 hours to go get a clinic from him. That's what our offense should look like.

Go look at Taggart's offensive stats his first two seasons. Worse than Richts. Point is it may take a couple of years to get the players you need to make YOUR offense work.

Taggart also changed a lot of his offense from his first year, it aint the players mane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back