Potential 2020 Kicker Transfer

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Get this kid or buddy from ASU in the portal. We need an answer in 2020.
1571922241329.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not much of a leg on him but he is accurate. He wouldn't be a take for about 99% of D-1 programs but for us, he is probably better than what we have now.

Advertisement
Novel Idea...WHOEVER we bring in for kicker...you don't promise em ****. Like every position on the field there should be constant competition.

Satisfying to know we will have options in 2029... phewwww!
Yeah, right.

Give it up.

Worry about now

South Florida could be under water in ten years. Don't you listen to brilliant AOC?

Seriously, I saw some news video some months back, maybe last year, of streets in South Beach after a big storm. Not a hurricane but regular storm. I could not believe it. Streets, sidewalks under water. Fish flopping around on sidewalks where hookers and homeless **** should be.

When I was growing up in South Florida, South Beach was never under water.

Something's happening....you could never fish on streets of South Beach. Heck, saves a trip to the pier.

I would consider bringing in a kid who could be consistent and accurate up through middle distance. We have empty slots, if we put a fifth year transfer on scholarship do we get around yearly limitations? With the bad experience we have had with kicking maybe we bring in several and let them all compete.

I’m sure he’s good and kicks long fg’s but can he kick 25-27 yard fg’s. Those are the ones we need.

Advertisement
Kids a beast. Went to my high school before he transferred to Heritage. Got us out of conditioning at the end of practice for hitting 3 straight 40 yarders in a row as we watched crossing our fingers, I am all for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back