Potential 2019 1st Round Picks

I'll wager one of the Jacksons is it. I'm not convinced AR will have the year he should with our QB/OL/OC.

Advertisement
I'll wager one of the Jacksons is it. I'm not convinced AR will have the year he should with our QB/OL/OC.
Oline is better than what it was in 2016.

2. Richards when healthy was a freshman all American 950 yard receiver under coach richt as a #2 or #3 option. Secondly even though he only played 7 games(most of them he didn’t finish) he still averaged near 19 ypc which is elite and had 440 yards

3. Malik had what 3200 yards in 13 games even with his short comings? Qb situation is not as bad as you are insinuating

I'm thinking 3 next year. Ahmon and Joe is the safest bet. Mike Jack has the size to be one as well, just depends on the type of season he has. Also, don't be surprise for either Shaq or Pick to get a look in the first 3 rounds as well.

what's the difference between pick and roquan smith?

Mark Richt players get drafted! so I expect things to start to change for us as far as the first round is concerned.

what's the difference between pick and roquan smith?

Mark Richt players get drafted! so I expect things to start to change for us as far as the first round is concerned.
I dont believe Pinck is a 4.50 guy could be a difference

Not sure about any 1st rounders but 2019's pool of potential draftees will be deep

M. Jackson
J. Jackson
Richards
Willis
Homer
D. Jackson
Jaquan
St. Louis
Pinckney
Cager
Quarterman
Gauthier
Redwine
Rosier
Dean
D. Harris
Langham
Smith
Perry
Gray

Advertisement
Not sure about any 1st rounders but 2019's pool of potential draftees will be deep

Agree.

Given draft trends I think Joe Jackson will be a 1st rounder. Edge rushers with solid production, measurables and durability don't last to day 2. He will be given the benefit of the doubt if necessary.

Richards needs a huge year to put inconsistency and durability behind him. I don't see that happening considering he's still rehabbing, OL & QB play are questionable and there are a lot of mouths to feed on offense. Odds are he has some lingering soft tissue injury that prevents him from doing full testing before the draft as well.

I dont believe Pinck is a 4.50 guy could be a difference
Bingo. I'll also add that Pinckney has a tendency to miss tackles or go for a big hit; Smith didnt miss one tackle last year. Roquan also probably has the best instincts of any LB to come out since Lavonte David whom he compares to.

M. Jackson
J. Jackson
Richards
Willis
Homer
D. Jackson
Jaquan
St. Louis
Pinckney
Cager
Quarterman
Gauthier
Redwine
Rosier
Dean
D. Harris
Langham
Smith
Perry
Gray
Langham, Harris, Gray, Perry, Dean, Rosier, and Redwine aren't making a roster let alone getting drafted. Let's let the season play out.

Advertisement
Agree.

Given draft trends I think Joe Jackson will be a 1st rounder. Edge rushers with solid production, measurables and durability don't last to day 2. He will be given the benefit of the doubt if necessary.

Richards needs a huge year to put inconsistency and durability behind him. I don't see that happening considering he's still rehabbing, OL & QB play are questionable and there are a lot of mouths to feed on offense. Odds are he has some lingering soft tissue injury that prevents him from doing full testing before the draft as well.

He hurt his meniscus; he didn’t have his leg amputated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back