Poster who made the Cane Rap Song...help

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
Looking for the song that cane poster made here 3-6 months ago and posted. I believe he was an armed forces vet, not a well known poster. I want to add it to my playlist for my long drive to the game tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really hope Miami wins. Its been a tough week. Loretta Lynn died, Tom and Gisele headed for divorce ….. I’ll try giving my balls a tug but I think Miami’s gonna have to win to get me out of this funk.
Hard to feel bad for Tom, he’s turning Gisele in right in before the warranty expires. Now he gets to test drive all the brand spanking new models…

Hard to feel bad for Tom, he’s turning Gisele in right in before the warranty expires. Now he gets to test drive all the brand spanking new models…

What a **** shame for him. 🤣

On a serious note, single would be amazing with that kind of cash and notoriety, it'd still hurt with kids involved. Split custody, however it works out, you'd miss out on more than you already do as a pro athlete. That's time you'll never get back and their decisions will impact those lives they brought into this world. Hope it works out for all, as best it can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back