Poster on CS talking package deal coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

me@smu

Recruit
Poster says he is hearing rumors of a package with Surtain, Samuel, Blades, Moore and Campbell looking to commit soon. Apparently, Moore was being held up until Pope went official, now that is cleared.

I hadn't heard anything about these boys being linked together, curious if someone can shed light.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does Confucius say about poster with one (1) post?
Says we all got to start with 1 post sometime.

Not saying I believe the CS poster...just thought I would bring it here since info tends to be more accurate on this board.

Advertisement
Poster says he is hearing rumors of a package with Surtain, Samuel, Blades, Moore and Campbell looking to commit soon. Apparently, Moore was being held up until Pope went official, now that is cleared.

I hadn't heard anything about these boys being linked together, curious if someone can shed light.

10 DB commits... Nice try.

bull.jpg

The only person that can walk in here and drop this kind of info reliably is whoop.

Advertisement

10 DB commits... Nice try.

Would only be 9!!!! Thank God this crap doesn't clog this board.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back