Harley
Smith
Dean
Thomas
Pouncey
Edwards
Henderson
Hillary
Unfortunately my gut is saying goodbye to Boogers boy. Congrats Maryland.
Nothing wrong with that close, I hope I'm wrong

I think we will miss on amac. Just a gut feeling there.
I think We will hit on all the WR which will result in pouncey not getting an LOI. So it's smith Thomas and Harley. I think we get edward's. Henderson is the dark horse. I just don't have a gut feeling with the way his recruitment has gone.
I think we also let Hillary walk too.
I have this weird feeling a guy will show up that we haven't heard from. This staff seems to do a lot of back door keeping in touch with kids and I could see someone out of nowhere end up committing. Not like a Golden special type either like a legit guy. But I know nothing, just a gut feeling with the positive publicity we are building.

Advertisement
The two most uncertain prospects left on our board are McFarland (ironic) and Smith. Id say were about 50/50 with both. I can see Pouncey landing at Texas if we pull off signing Smith. I also dont think Edwards is a slam dunk yet, but I am optimistic about the situation.

Advertisement
I really hope we land McFarland. We are going to need him next year. If Walton goes down, then we got Homer and Burns, which is not exactly ideal depth when you take into account how Burns struggles to stay healthy.

I think this year will be different, strong finish. Not necessarily b/c of Richt and new staff, strong finish within the program but b/c what is the number 2 (or primary) option for a lot of these recruits? Previously it was a clear battle for recruits against FSU or UF with M.Thomas, Cook, other schools like Arky with Collins or Kirkland (both a fiasco). Yes we did win some (Coley, Howard) but when straightup us vs someone else we been on the short end of the stick.

Thomas - Cane...who are we up against? Don't hear much about Bama or his hometown team Illinois (lol duh).

McFarland - Maryland...**** the hometown team. slight edge to them due to that. Hopefully today he has the day to look it all over alone/ w. Family and put emotions aside and see what truly is the better decision for HIM.

Smith - Bama...heard it was us vs Bama? Kid is in SEC country gonna go with Bama but Miami can def. make a move. Luckily it aint the hometown team.

Henderson - Cane. Teammate is a Miami commit, his roommate in the competition decomitted from UF. No momentum for UF, us with plenty of momentum and are hometown team

Harley - Cane...Is WVU even a #2 anymore? thought they dropped him. Who are we up against then? Cane.

Edwards - Cane, no momentum for UF, think Cane.

Dean - Cane. If he was still committed to Bama i'd say Bama but he decomitted. And there is no big #2 option? Rare to see you commit to a team for a while and then decommit and then recommit?

Pouncey - Texas. momentum going that way. Think he was coming if we didnt get Thomas/Harley and Smith?

No mention of Slaton? Are we up against UF? No momentum for them as mentioned, NO OL coach still (lmao), teammate commited to us. Think we have a legit chance unless theres another team aside UF or Miami?

Go Canes!

Thomas - CANE
McFarland - CANE
Smith - Bama
Henderson - CANE
Harley - CANE
Edwards - CANE
Dean - CANE
Pouncey - Texas

Advertisement
Back