Post Your Midseason CIS Mail Bag ?s Here

Canes Legacy

Senior
Premium
Believe it or not, the season is halfway over and our beloved Canes sit at 2-4. Things aren't good to say the least BUT on the plus side, another mail bag is here to distract you from the misery. The vets know the rules but for you rookies out there, anything goes for the CIS Mail Bag (Cane related or not). We may try something new with some of the questions and answer them on the CanesInsight Live Youtube show on Wednesday night but an article format will be out later this week.

What do you have for us?

Advertisement
Will we ever have a championship team again?

For next summer's vacation, the options are London or VRBO in the lower Appalachians. My kids are in their teens. Which should I choose?

Is bAndrew's undying love for all things manny a sick form of trolling or not?

What is the holdup with firing Manny? I can't come up with a single reason to keep trotting him out there at this point. If its because "the coastal is still in play" wtf are they going to do if he wins it at 7-5?!
The whole "needs an embarrassing loss" excuse is bull****. Their goal should be to prevent their university from being publicly shamed and embarrassed. So again.. I got nothin.

I was told that going from a Pro Style Offense to a Power Spread would alleviate our offensive line woes.

So, why does our offensive line continue to look so bad despite moving to another style of offense and having a veteran unit?

Advertisement
tumblr_ll46y4PcCm1qj9qhto1_500-1426267420.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back