Post Your CIS/CL YouTube Questions Here

Canes Legacy

Senior
Premium
It took us 2 shows to get through the last round of questions but we’re back for more. Anything canes related or not, we don’t care. What’s on your minds?

Advertisement
It took us 2 shows to get through the last round of questions but we’re back for more. Anything canes related or not, we don’t care. What’s on your minds?

Ya'll should discuss the difficulties in Miami recruiting interior linemen both on Offense and defense. Last year Miami was able to steal a few due to Covid19 shutting things down, but now schools have adjusted an will back to poaching the few premiere south Florida linemen that are produced every year. These linemen hardly ever get any media coverage asside from the occasional 1 or 2 articles for the year. Yet SEC media covers linemen all the time with video & audio interviews, where as UM interviews heavily skew toward skill players, well this year Florida is loaded with linemen so lets show the big boys (an their mama's if you can't them on also) some love.

For instance ya'll should try an get a video interview with the Homestead 2022 duo of Daniel Lyons and Dante Anderson.

2022 DT/NT Alton Tarber from Deerfield beach he has flown under the radar locally so showing him some Cane media Love could be helpful, ask @Coach Macho to facilitate.

Same for the 2022 OG/DT Jason Seraphin from North Miami Beach.

UM 2022 DT commit Brandon Cleveland could use some coverage as a commit, how about showing them media love.

2022 OG Kanaya Charlton from Brunswick, GA just turned a great performance last week at the MVP camp in Valdosta, GA ya'll could talk him about the competition levels at that camp vs the rivals camp in Orlando from 2019. He is a honors student so he should be an articulate young man. Ya'll could also talk to him his S&C training since he has spent the last year training to improve his hand punch which is crucial in shocking a DT when making initial contact as offensive guard. Miami needs to land at least road grading type OG's in the 2022 class.

An finally try to get an video interview with Deshawn Woods 2022 OG from Nebraska, it's winter so he should home and available. The young man is extremely athletic and can also anchor at the point of attack which is desperately needed in UM's uptempo running game.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Will you be allowed to view any spring practice in person to hopefully give us some inside scoop or is this another closed to media year?

Advertisement
Besides Pope, Wiggins, McCloud, Jennings, Hall, Ivey and Carter, whom are the obvious, what players would you say.... need to **** or get off the pot for this team to improve?
3 on offense
3 on defense
And special teams.

Also, how do you feel about the changes being made with Harrell moving to CB and Huff moving to Striker?

Third, have you ever seen the revamped version of NCAA Football 14? It is basically a revamped version that was created by some gamers and fans of the game that added the CFP, a smarter CPU which makes it feel like you're playing a user, updated uniforms (yes, ours too from the parlays to the Miami Nights older version) and updated playbooks and rosters? I had to update my PS3 and download HEN among other things to get this thing going. I just started a new season with Manny Diaz. And I don't have ANY of the players mentioned. 😂😂😂 15-0 guaranteed, @Go Canes!!

What will our 2022 record be since 2021 is a given?
giphy (43).gif

Besides Pope, Wiggins, McCloud, Jennings, Hall, Ivey and Carter, whom are the obvious, what players would you say.... need to **** or get off the pot for this team to improve?
3 on offense
3 on defense
And special teams.

Also, how do you feel about the changes being made with Harrell moving to CB and Huff moving to Striker?

Third, have you ever seen the revamped version of NCAA Football 14? It is basically a revamped version that was created by some gamers and fans of the game that added the CFP, a smarter CPU which makes it feel like you're playing a user, updated uniforms (yes, ours too from the parlays to the Miami Nights older version) and updated playbooks and rosters? I had to update my PS3 and download HEN among other things to get this thing going. I just started a new season with Manny Diaz. And I don't have ANY of the players mentioned. 😂😂😂 15-0 guaranteed, @Go Canes!!
Do you know about the DB editor? With that I was able to update the schedule to the original 2020 schedule and add all the ‘21 4 and 5 *s to recruiting.

Advertisement
Do you know about the DB editor? With that I was able to update the schedule to the original 2020 schedule and add all the ‘21 4 and 5 *s to recruiting.
Do you play on PC or the 3? This is a first. I need to know more about this DB editor. Is it like editing a draft class like on 2K?

What are the powerball numbers for next week...id like to donate a couple million to secure us a couple LBers and CB’s for next season...

Advertisement
Is Amari Carter going to switch positions? And if so what position? There's no way he plays another down at safety, right?

What would it take for Miami to add more sports like mens soccer, wrestling and female gymnastics.

I got your 5 numbers but I need six..I need the last one fit the powerball....I will play those numbers Wednesday night and if they hit we WILL get us a couple 5 star LBers and a Couple 5 star CB’s...

so I need that other number

Advertisement
Back