Post season fun

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Let the post season fun begin! Who do we got who you think will be transferring? I still have no idea where to use that last AC spotfeel like we need another experienced offensive minded coach but Jesus we need a special teams coach. Hopefully richt does some soul searching and makes the offense less predictable. Pretty bad when most of us sitting on our couches and call almost every play. Anyways proud of our guys even though we shouldn't have lost to Pitt or Wisconsin. But anyways richts 3rd year no more excuses the majority of the roster will be his guys

Advertisement
Let the post season fun begin! Who do we got who you think will be transferring? I still have no idea where to use that last AC spotfeel like we need another experienced offensive minded coach but Jesus we need a special teams coach. Hopefully richt does some soul searching and makes the offense less predictable. Pretty bad when most of us sitting on our couches and call almost every play. Anyways proud of our guys even though we shouldn't have lost to Pitt or Wisconsin. But anyways richts 3rd year no more excuses the majority of the roster will be his guys

You hire an O coach and fire the special teams coach and get a new one

You hire an O coach and fire the special teams coach and get a new one

Richt isn't firing anyone, just gotta hope he makes a smart hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back